January 2022 - Transfer Window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not taking into account the probability for a moment: how do you put Diaz (mostly LW) and Son (also mostly LW) in the same starting line up? I mean we've heard several times that Conte wants to partner up Kane with another striker, but does that still leave room for Son in a starting line up?
Well, go watch Leverkusen highlights of Sonny and witness the amazing reality that he can snap his fingers and be the exact same player on the right using his other foot.

Amazingly ambidextrous. I do think he’s best on the left as a balance to Kane, but still.

IF Diaz did come, it might see him in Son's position, and Son playing as a 9 to give Kane a rest every now and then.

Son's more than capable. he's a goalscorer.

Not taking into account the probability for a moment: how do you put Diaz (mostly LW) and Son (also mostly LW) in the same starting line up? I mean we've heard several times that Conte wants to partner up Kane with another striker, but does that still leave room for Son in a starting line up?

I think with the skill that Kane and Son, and likely Diaz have, I think that Conte can figure it out.

Also, it would be nice to start having options and have to think about how we fit in players with top end skill rather than which player is kind of fit and might have played in a position at some point in his career.

Look at Liverpool, Chelsea, City all 3 have issues of how they are going to fit their talent into the starting 11 each week, that is the level we need to get to.

Diaz who? Cameron?

Just had a flashback to being a teen and seeing her in the Mask for the first time
Surprised The Mask GIF

Back
Top Bottom