January 2022 - Transfer Window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There was some anorak talk of emails going to the very top at THFC

Get on it Vince

I remember the McGinn proclamations from the start, was funny ….. what’s not so funny is he’d genuinely be what we could do with in the middle the park …. I think conte would love him

As for this Patterson kid if he’s decent someone needs the tin tac …. Again!
Scottish football might be shite in many ways, but it's not as shite as people give it credit for. As such, there are plenty bargains to be had

Conte is prioritising a right wing-back and forward this month, while Paratici will begin laying the foundations for a busier summer window.
AC Milan midfielder Franck Kessie, who is out of contract at the end of the season, is considered a target in Italy, while Milan-based centre-backs Alessio Romagnoli and Stefan De Vrij – also free agents in the summer – are well-known to Conte and Paratici.

Adama Traore was wanted by Spurs last summer but Wolves are not eager to sell mid-season and would demand a significant fee this month.

Matt Doherty will be allowed to leave, while Spurs are also open to offers for Steven Bergwijn and Dele Alli, with a loan exit most likely for the latter. Joe Rodon could also go on loan but Conte has ruled out an exit for Harry Winks.

It is hard to see a future for Tanguy Ndombele under Conte, although there is currently little noise about the record signing leaving this month.

Expensive for all you're going to get in terms of goals and assists I guess...
indeed i was more thinking 20 m is too expensive for us

there are alot of good players on last yr contracts as i said before

ginter is huge we should be all over that

28 one of the best defenders in the world

playing for gladbach on last yr of deal

he would be the bargain since toby

Scottish football might be shite in many ways, but it's not as shite as people give it credit for. As such, there are plenty bargains to be had
Scottish football might be shite but it still has talent and then some bargains

Oddly I saw the new year in on the Loch Ness ….I’m near fort Augustus currently …. Very nice

The RWB is an obvious need but I'm intrigued by the forward target.

Does he want a true number 9 to offer back up to Kane or does he want another wide forward since Bergjwin and Dele aren't trusted there?

Haven't seen any strong links outside of that Juve winger so I think something will come from left field. I personally think Vlahovic is a bit of a pipe dream now given his profile. He's probably the most talked about number 9 outside of Haaland/Mbappe who will be making moves.

The RWB is an obvious need but I'm intrigued by the forward target.

Does he want a true number 9 to offer back up to Kane or does he want another wide forward since Bergjwin and Dele aren't trusted there?

Haven't seen any strong links outside of that Juve winger so I think something will come from left field. I personally think Vlahovic is a bit of a pipe dream now given his profile. He's probably the most talked about number 9 outside of Haaland/Mbappe who will be making moves.
the only way we can get vlahovic is if we promise him the starting sport so either lucas or son will have to step down, cant see kane dropping unless he is sold

Back
Top Bottom