January 2020 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: strikers.

Relax - the beast, he slumbers. In 24 hours he awakens and enters the persuit.

RofJMKm.jpg

That Enya song is an absolute tune!

My stream for the Real Sociedad match just died, can't be arsed to find another. They're comfortably winning 3-1. The players some were asking about - Merino, Barrenetxea and Oyarzabal all played well, but the star of the show was undoubtedly
Alexander Isak who's scored 2 already and unlucky not to have a hat-trick. He's gonna be the bloke stepping into WJ's shoes if the latter finally leaves, he looks an excellent player, only 20.

The (Mexican) comentaters were talking as if the WJ transfer was done and dusted, tho I doubt theyt have any real inside knowledge

tenor.gif

I wouldn't read too much into bale not in the squad for tonight's game. Real Madrid rested a lot of players in the cup tonight, as did their opponents Real Zaragoza as they are pushing for promotion and play the leaders this weekend.

Ruh-roh, ITK on SpursCommunity going a bit wrong:

a couple of bits from dragon1, first bit was posted earlier today, before kwp to saints and before piatek to hertha
As things stand there is way under 50% chance of a second signing we are miles off on both striker deals
Regarding outs we are looking at a couple of loans right now

on bale: unless we are willing to break our wage structure and increase it 40/50% then unless Barnett does a huge u turn it ain’t happening
Madrid are willing sellers though

The loyalists right now:

Yesterday at 3:29 PM
Who: Hercules
Where: SC

Milan want either Foyth (perm)/Lamela as part of package. JM not sure if he wants to sell Foyth, and preferred a loan so he can learn, and believes Italy with their style of play, and defensive coaching would do him the world of good. We also value him in excess of 20m per market value. I expect KP to be done well before Friday. Closing is my opinion!

Today at 10:16 AM
Who: Trix

If nothing goes wrong, Piatek hopefully today.

Ouch!!
Trix obviously did not take any notice of the game last night.
I am not an ITK basher but really..

Milan want either Foyth (perm)/Lamela as part of package. JM not sure if he wants to sell Foyth, and preferred a loan so he can learn, and believes Italy with their style of play, and defensive coaching would do him the world of good. We also value him in excess of 20m per market value. I expect KP to be done well before Friday. Closing is my opinion!

Ouch!!
It bears repeating Hercules said this just 3 hours before delivering the "ITK" you references...

DONATIONS I have not been asked to do this, but WILL 🥰 As far as I am concerned, this is the best COYS forum in the world! No joke! Would be nice to see within the next 7 days we could raise with new donations etc 1k. Can we go for it?

It bears repeating Hercules said this just 3 hours before delivering the "ITK" you references...

DONATIONS I have not been asked to do this, but WILL 🥰 As far as I am concerned, this is the best COYS forum in the world! No joke! Would be nice to see within the next 7 days we could raise with new donations etc 1k. Can we go for it?
I don't care about that stuff. SC tries to raise funds just like TFC does.

Ouch!!
Trix obviously did not take any notice of the game last night.
I am not an ITK basher but really..
Thank you for that quality information, Trix. Enclosed is my bank account and routing #s. Eat your heart out

:dembelefingers::dembelefingers::dembelefingers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom