January 2020 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how the 90's get worse every time Levy fucks up.
I'm not sure it gets worse than being fucked 6-1 at home by pre Abramovich chavs. Or celebrating a home draw against Woolwich, despite it winning the league for them. Or having our home ground being referred to in parliament, meaning it's there in hansard for eternity, as 3 point lane.

Hard to believe that there was a time a few years back when the prospect of Eriksen leaving was devastating, now I can't wait to see the back of him.

But it's context.

We can believe different but we will do well to have or find anyone better at what he gave us in terms of contribution.

It only works for the better if we develop accordingly and reinvest wisely.

I am clear Eriksen needed to go but not full of hope that we will be better off.

You should apologise to everyone for using this Forum
Mug
Oooo Look how angry.

60+ man baby.

Remember this from Xmas day? 6:30pm?

It’s Sam Moody the loser from Ruislip who has his dream job at Lords either pulling pints or sweeping
Multi tasking he calls it
See what I did there

What sort of sad fuck starts a new ID for today just for attention because he’s been quite rightly banned for so long

Sam Moody the failed cricketer who once scored 12 runs

Lmfao

And it was The Multi.

That's how deep in your soul I am. 6:30pm. Xmas Day. Writing essays about me. But you have a family apparently? LOLOLOLOL.

Pitiful.

:mourbringit:

Thanks for that.
Gedson counts as U21 for the EPL.
So if we sell Eriksen and Wanyama we can buy 3 non-HG eligible for EPL only. o_O :D

Problem is always the stricter CL squad rules where Gedson doesn't count as u21 but overseas trained etc.

Only solution maybe to leave the injured Sissoko out of CL squad on basis that he's injured and likely only to miss dates for semi finals and finals of CL - but its far from certain Spurs will get there.

Jonathan Barnett's group. AKA Bale's agent.

Barnett and Levy get along so this should not be an issue once we reach a fee with Sociedad.

And apparently it is not much harder than that Stellar gets 30% of the cut. Third party ownership is not allowed in England so we would be buying their stakes in him as well.

Last edited:
But it's context.

We can believe different but we will do well to have or find anyone better at what he gave us in terms of contribution.

It only works for the better if we develop accordingly and reinvest wisely.

I am clear Eriksen needed to go but not full of hope that we will be better off.
Better off than when he was at his peak maybe not, better off than current Eriksen, easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom