January 2020 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Poch's latest stance that he doesn't need anybody and has all the players he requires already ?? Or has there been another change of heart , I get confused :thumbdown:

Exactly BC. Yall folks should know that BC likes smart players irrespective of the fact that they can't get close to a player for any defensive intervention or around the pitch to implement the smart-guys ideas. But rest assured when they are in acres to space their smart guy plans will drag us to victory. I'd imagine his preferred lineup would be:

........................................GK10........................

Tripps................tall10................tallandslow10...................Left-footed10

..............................notSissoko.............slow&busy10..........................

..................................................slower&lazy10...............................

U16 #10.................................Kane...............................Notbumbly10

I got that right BC?:troll:🎣🎣

Works for Pep...

Works for Pep...
No, Pep dreams of all MFers, proper MFers. 10s aren't MFers. They're leftovers from the leather-stitched ball, ubiquitous copa mundials, and grainy SD RAI broadcasts BC. Come forth into the new century my friend. The rest of us are going into the 3 decade but we'll just be happy when your tactics hit Y2K.

Leicester was a one off they said.....
Have to spend big they said....

:walker:

Rodgers is a proper manager. He's proven himself since he's been at Swansea. I'd take him if he's available in the summer. He had his teeth whitened and got involved with a tranny, buy he's still one of the very best coaches in the league as far as I'm concerned.

Leicester was a one off they said.....
Have to spend big they said....

:walker:
You don't have to spend big Sammy...you just have to spend/refresh the squad. You know, like in summer transfer windows.

It's ok not to spend in a summer TW he said...
You only have to spend in Jan he said...
:roseunsure:🎣

Rodgers is a proper manager. He's proven himself since he's been at Swansea. I'd take him if he's available in the summer. He had his teeth whitened and got involved with a tranny, buy he's still one of the very best coaches in the league as far as I'm concerned.
I agree, Rodgers is a fantastic manager and am still shocked some people don't see it that way - his work with Liverpool getting them to 2nd in touching of the distance from the title was incredible and now look how well he is doing at Leicester. If we are to see Poch leave in the next year (personally I hope not) Rodgers would be one of the ones I would hope for tbh, although wouldn't surprise me if they snuck into the top 4 (or at least finished above us) this year so he may want to stay put.

And 9-0 at Southampton is not a bad effort even against 10 men.

Doubt he'd be tempted to make the move looking at his set up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom