January 2020 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he wants to go there. All he has to do is sit tight until June and then he can join any club in the world on a fat salary. There is no incentive for him to accept a transfer that he doesn't really want.

Not any club in the world though. There are plenty who seem to have figured him out... one of the reasons he hasn't been able to leave last summer.

You mean US missles?
They'll get your brains alright :thumbup:
No, I was talking about whatever shit he was drinking to make him think we were getting Dybala and Koulibaly...Hang on...I've just realised what his user name is...was wondering where the US missiles came into it...

Edit: I guess he did as well...dunno how I missed this joke....

Last edited:
Did I read that 27 year old Daniel Alaba is into his last 18 months and that Bayern will sell. That lad can play CM better than Winks and LB better than Jan he can do both In the same game better than the aforementioned. We HAVE to try. It's a complete no brainer. He is a class winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom