January 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

its a player we haven't been linked with yet, which is why I don't think it worth posting his name.. I don't buy it... and the ITK admitted it was a guess.

Basically 'I've been reliably told we are in for a BIG player... having thought about it, i'm thinking it is Player X'

As it was just an educated guess I'm not going to post or twitter, here and SC will go batshit mental... and I'll look like a proper mug

its a player we haven't been linked with yet, which is why I don't think it worth posting his name.. I don't buy it... and the ITK admitted it was a guess.

Basically 'I've been reliably told we are in for a BIG player... having thought about it, i'm thinking it is Player X'

As it was just an educated guess I'm not going to post or twitter, here and SC will go batshit mental... and I'll look like a proper mug
Pm me the name and I'll post the fucker.

Don't you do that already? :memelol:

Hahaha - just read the latest bollox from POTL

What a joker - 'blue and yellow' keeps changing every transfer window and yellow is now apparently Damiao eventhough it was Rossi last time around. Clown.

There is no ITK in that - just a tabloid headline summary. Yeah - few players MIGHT go out on loan - fucking genuis

Gotta love POTL keeping up with Yellow secret code even tho wasn't it Rossi at first :D
Talking about Rossi is he fit yet?

ArcspacE, post: 204636, member: 1567"]Yes, it was Rossi - 'brap, brap Americano'

He's gone to Fiorentina, btw - bullet dodged, I say
Yeah remember that, actually did rate Rossi but hes a nasty injury so don't know how hes gonna be now.

Back
Top Bottom