January 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You don't have to apologise, the you got Levy'd meme thing is just one of those jokes that aren't particularly funny to me, but then I'm a miserable cunt.

Giving them their VDV money back, eh?

:levystare:

http://inbedwithmaradona.com/the-100-for-2012/2012/12/8/son-heung-min.html

Now one of the first names on the HSV team sheet, 2012/13 is proving to be a real breakthrough season for him and with a regular international place seemingly assured, we could very well be looking at the finest player to ever emerge from South Korea.

That’s a fairly profound statement, but catch sight of Son and you’ll see where we are coming from. Pace, slalom like dribbling ability, that stereotypical work rate and a wickedly accurate shot that is finding its mark with increasing regularity are all traits of a player on the way up. Just twenty years old, for Son Heung-Min the future is looking very bright indeed.

We HAVE TO SIGN HIM...

The song, sweet baby Jesus the song lads

I said you gotta be starting Heung Min
You gotta be starting Heung Min

I said you gotta be starting Heung Min
You gotta be starting Heung Min

Too fast to trip over (Yiddo)
Too short to slide under (Yiddo)
He plays down the middle (Yiddo)
And his shot is THUNDER!

This guy will be a legend, the song demands it!

heung min, wherever you may be,
you eat dogs in your own country,
could be worse, could be scouse,
eating rats in your council house!

apologies in advance to all the scouse yiddos out there

Now this guy got well levied:
C1gyB.jpg

They announced they are 'trying to sign him' on their official site and yet they don't even seem to have the cash to make felipe melo's transfer permanent.....

It's about as cynically popularist a move as I've seen in football - they should hire wenger as their manager

Notice how he scores a FREE KICK with his RIGHT foot, the second goal with his LEFT foot and the third goal with his HEAD

A winger with two feet and a head?! Get 'im!

Notice how he scores a FREE KICK with his RIGHT foot, the second goal with his LEFT foot and the third goal with his HEAD

A winger with two feet and a head?! Get 'im!

Using the power of Youtube, I present to you a world class centre forward with sweet right and left pegs who is beastly in the air

Back
Top Bottom