January 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Since there aren't as many bullshit rumours flying around as usual, I've decided to turn all ITK and make up one of my own

This morning I was in Aldi and I saw none other than ex-Woolwich and Middlesbrough striker Jeremie Aliadiere. He was looking at the frozen fish and I went up to him and spoke to him for about an hour. He said that he is definitely signing for Spurs from Lorient for £13 million and Fryers, but the deal hadn't gone through, so they couldn't announce anything. Unfortunately, both our phones were out of battery, and there was no one else in the shop, so we couldn't take a picture. Jeremie, or Jer as I now call him because we're best buds, also told me he loves 'Sex in the City' and the colour green

The conspiracy theory is that Archer (on loan at Wycombe) heard something about being recalled to be the third keeper because Gomes is being shipped out to Inter as part of the Damiao deal.

:avbshock:

Yes, we agreed terms with him on Christmas Eve.

334n1ow.jpg

Check this out :D

Back
Top Bottom