January 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nonsense. There is nothing ironic about sausages.

Great now I'm bloody hungry, why is muesli never enough...

165__165.gif

Negredo is the only viable signing I want, who I have seen lots of. Leandro I'll be quite chuffed from what I have heard but having only seen him play at the Olympics I couldn't really offer a proper opinion on him.

I don't like the idea of spending huge money on players unproven in big leagues, i.e. 25 million for Moutinho and 20 million for Damiao. At least someone like Sessegnon is a guaranteed EPL-quality player

Im sorry, what you say? Moutinho unproven? LOOOOOOOOOOOL

1 - This is a guy that at 18yrs old was captain of Sporting Lisbon, one of the biggest Portuguese teams (The team that has one of the best youth teams in the world, Figo, Cristiano Ronaldo, Nani, etc).
2 - He is a player that since he has 18, plays 40+ matches per season, 90min per game.
3 - No injury's. He doesn't play like 1 game per season due to Injury's...
4 - When Moutinho is having a bad day, he plays well nonetheless!
5- When playing against smaller clubs, for cup or whatever, he still has motivation and make amazing games.
6 - He is the heart of every team he played, same in national Portuguese team. Knows when to slow the game, when to accelerate, when to make short passes or long ones.
7 - Experience playing at the highest level, he has more than 80 international games (Champions/Europa League)

So man... Moutinho doesn't have to prove anything.

P.S: Sessegnon... lololol

(Edited: One more thing, every single time Portugal played vs Spain, Xavi made his worst games ever (Xavi commented once on that). Moutinho is like a bug on him, tha guy cant make a good pass the entire game. Its a motive to be proud IMO)

watched one video of him. looks like a class finisher and has a lot of dick related celebrations
SIGN HIM UP!! :brad:

Saw him quite a few times since Vitesse plays in the near of where I live + Every matchround at the TV, he is sooooooooooooo SICK.

Back
Top Bottom