Jamie Redknapp

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

picard-facepalm.jpg

ha ha ha.

you are funny Phil. With the smilies and junk.

I believe that Jamie has been hired as the verbal coach: Because he is very good at running from the mouth!

Think Hoddle might be miffed that the Weasel got the job and not him?

Well he shouldn't have gone all 'Harry Redknapp/England job' and batted his lashes and hitched up his skirt for us to have a look up... we all know how THAT turned out!

They both played it too desperate IMHO!

If it didn't mean potentially ruining our season, I'd say get him in for a few months, JUST so he can ACTUALLY see how difficult a job it is, and just being a telly pundit does NOT make you a coach...
then maybe he will think twice before shouting his (Dad's) mouth off NEXT season, when he's firmly back in the Sky studio!!

That's a point what happened to mullery? He used to be a regular but you hardly ever see him now?

I'd say he's in the Joe Kinnear mould of ex-Spurs players who have di-ffi-cul-ty pro-nounc-ing foreign players' long foreigney names! Too much risk of a PR disaster for Sky I reckon...

Back
Top Bottom