James Maddison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"He probably hasn't scored enough goals in the last few years to have his own celebration so he copied mine" - what he said to Maupay in the match according to the post match interview.

Fantastic IV. No bullshit but informative and fun at the same time.
I can't believe how likeable James is!

He's probably one of the most articulate, knowledgeable footballers out there right now... Especially when you consider some of the monotone, generic, clichéd dullards currently in the PL...

If he doesn't make it as a Coach one day (which I think he has every chance of doing) he's genuinely gonna make one HELL of a pundit!

Funny, cos Brennan Johnson REALLY reminds me of Jermaine Jenas (in looks, not playing style, obviously!) what are the odds they both end up on MOTD in 2044??

He's probably one of the most articulate, knowledgeable footballers out there right now... Especially when you consider some of the monotone, generic, clichéd dullards currently in the PL...

If he doesn't make it as a Coach one day (which I think he has every chance of doing) he's genuinely gonna make one HELL of a pundit!

Funny, cos Brennan Johnson REALLY reminds me of Jermaine Jenas (in looks, not playing style, obviously!) what are the odds they both end up on MOTD in 2044??
Reckon he's too lively to be a coach, can imagine him wanting to put the feet up a bit. But you're right he'd be a sensational pundit, lets hope it says '4x Premier League winner' under his name when he's doing it!

Reckon he's too lively to be a coach, can imagine him wanting to put the feet up a bit. But you're right he'd be a sensational pundit, lets hope it says '4x Premier League winner with Spurs' under his name when he's doing it!
FIXED! (just in case someone else snaps him up!!) 🎯

Back
Top Bottom