James Maddison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Madders is absolutely class. We are so lucky to have him.

What are the odds on him being PL player of the season?

If he stays healthy I can see 25+ g/a in the PL this season.

Sarr looks 14 years old
"Three kids in a trenchcoat" as a footballer

EaK_54DXgAQj9eG.jpg

Thought I needed my eyes tested watching him at Leicester and thought he looked so good for 2-3 seasons but for some reason wasn't rated that much by a lot of fans.

Kind of think now it was that as he played for Leicester he went under the radar a bit and we have grabbed a serious bargain.

Nice to see a player live up to their talent. (aimed at you Ndombele!).

Yup guaranteed to be player of the year! Think he won that award twice at Leicester and he'll carry that here being a fan favorite
Bissouma might disagree with you on POTY. Both players have been fantastic, today was Maddison’s day to get more plaudits.

I knew he was a great final third creator and would score often enough, but Maddison’s first/2nd phase build up, press resistance and ball carrying is such a pleasant surprise.

A much more complete footballer than I’d given him credit for.

He's looking great out there. Always rated him but his off the ball work is better than I thought. he pops up everywhere.

Our midfield is looking really good and still got Bentancur to come back.

Back
Top Bottom