James Maddison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That attack in the 2nd half when he tried to dribble past 2 players, lost the ball, flung himself down to win a free kick, didn't get it, all the while Romero intercepted a pass and the played the ball out wide and burst a lung to get into the box and cut the ball back and it dropped for Sarr to shoot, saved brilliantly by the keeper, fell to Romero again who tried to find someone at the back post, it gets cleared and who do we see gesturing and pouting on the edge of the box...

He's got a lot to do for me to prove he's of the standard required to take this club forward, seen much better players than him here with half of his arrogance.

We need players that go 💯 all the time and show their passion.

Sometimes the “skilled” players just don’t cut it.

Expecting one of two things at seasons end.

1. Turns out he’s been playing through injury.
2. He’s one of the players Ange was speaking about that are good, but may not fit the system.

OK, well according to this board and many sources like We aew Tottenham Tv
Ange is a magician, comparable will all the greatest managers ever.

We apparently have the best GK and defense in the league.

Individually our midfielders and attackers are world class.

And despite all that, 37 points from the last 26 games.

Go figure
Literally haven't heard anyone say any of those things on this board but ok, happy to be proven wrong if you have quotes?

well that doesnt look good on postedogpoo does it! he rang him up to persuade him to come. so if he doesnt fit his system and johnson doesnt fit his system....it seems he doesnt know what hes doing!
Taking your username into account, I’m presuming you are in your thirties? And that nickname (which I’m sure you are very proud of) is what you’ve gone with? I’d be scolding a nine year old for coming up with that.

You’re a waste of oxygen. Away and play in the traffic.

Taking your username into account, I’m presuming you are in your thirties? And that nickname (which I’m sure you are very proud of) is what you’ve gone with? I’d be scolding a nine year old for coming up with that.

A 36 year old with junior school intellect..... State of it.

says the cretin with some silly southpark pic.....

says the cretin with some silly southpark pic.....
Made by a pal of mine and have used it since joining 13 years ago. Maybe due for a change though.

Could be used as a slight on me though, I suppose. Just like every single thing you've ever written on here could be used as a slight on you.

Don’t be getting involved in a cunt off with me - you don’t have what’s needed.

Made by a pal of mine and have used it since joining 13 years ago. Maybe due for a change though.

Could be used as a slight on me though, I suppose. Just like every single thing you've ever written on here could be used as a slight on you.

Don’t be getting involved in a cunt off with me - you don’t have what’s needed.
a cunt off on the internet with some loser from scotland hahaha. ive got better things to do you sad cunt. just let me know if youre ever in london instead. mug

a cunt off on the internet with some loser from scotland hahaha. ive got better things to do you sad cunt. just let me know if youre ever in london instead. mug
I’m in London quite often. I’m not easy to miss. Look for a massive version of my avatar. Be waving a white flag high and handsome though.

And if you’ve better things to do, feel free to not reply to my posts. Do some colouring in or play in your sandpit instead.

I’m in London quite often. I’m not easy to miss. Look for a massive version of my avatar. Be waving a white flag high and handsome though.

And if you’ve better things to do, feel free to not reply to my posts. Do some colouring in or play in your sandpit instead.
look out for a modern day neanderthal, got it. i would rather not reply to you but i cant help but point out what a wally you are....like i said just private message me when youre in town ya mug.

look out for a modern day neanderthal, got it. i would rather not reply to you but i cant help but point out what a wally you are....like i said just private message me when youre in town ya mug.
Don’t offer people out on the internet son. It’s not a good look. Especially when you are throwing words like Neanderthal around.

Good spelling by the way. You googled it didn’t you? Cheeky wee scamp.

See you in the clutter thread when Case finishes his early evening wank.

Thanks for the message daveyboy88 . Just checking that this was exactly what you wanted to say?

“honestly make sure you let me know when youre in london. i actually want to see a modern day neanderthal. see how big and bad you are then you little keyboard cunt.”

If this copy and paste was your intention, allow me to be clear. No, I’ll not be letting you know when I’m in London. I don’t think we’d get on that well as I believe you to be a stupid cunt. I’d rather shit in my hands and clap than be in the same postcode as you.

You have hit home on a couple of things though. I’m big. Used to be bad, but no longer. And I do have a little keyboard as I’m typing this on an iPhone. So well done on those.

Now, please go an have a herbal tea and an angry wank and stop making a fucking twat of yourself more than you already have.

Back
Top Bottom