It's Hoddle

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nothing would sadden me more. This will only cheapen his name and legend more.

He hates levy. Levy hates him. He is aloof. He is also detached from reality. Great pundit. Great at giving kids already binned another go in the sun. But running a club on a day to day basis?

No thanks. We've been here before. Its a backward step.

Hoddles role should be coaching young players at St George's or whatever England's set up is called. And only under instruction.

Again levy calls it wrong.

I'd rather Brad Friedal.
Yea but Hod would form Lamela into an effigy of his former self and we'd be fucking awesome. Soldado could play Falco. Walker is Chris Hughton and Rose is Danny Thomas... arr man I'm getting vibes! <although it could be the alcohol shakes!>

Yea but Hod would form Lamela into an effigy of his former self and we'd be fucking awesome. Soldado could play Falco. Walker is Chris Hughton and Rose is Danny Thomas... arr man I'm getting vibes! <although it could be the alcohol shakes!>

Stop type casting you racist!

The Club can announce that Tim Sherwood, Chris Ramsey and Les Ferdinand will take charge of the First Team whilst the Club progresses discussions.

Les Ferdinand? Les Ferdinand?

FOR FUCKS SAKE........CUNTS.......EVERYONE........CUNTS

The Club can announce that Tim Sherwood, Chris Ramsey and Les Ferdinand will take charge of the First Team whilst the Club progresses discussions.

Tragic stuff mate.

Lets keep it classy though.

One thing. You still like and back Levy?

This shit's just all a bad nightmare right. It's Saturday night still and I'ma wake up Sunday and we're going to stuff the scousers and continue our rise up the table right, right ffs right??????

:leaveityeah:

They're each managing a different section of he team each, right?
Ramsey will manage defence. Sherwood - midfield and Ferdinand, the striker(s). 10-10-10 formation.
They've got this...:adeohshit:

Back
Top Bottom