Is this club cursed?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is this club cursed?

• Yes - the proof is in the pudding

Votes: 31 63.3%
  • No I don't believe in what can't be proved by science put your tinfoil hat back on

Votes: 18 36.7%

• Total voters
White Hart Lane/Tottenham Hotspur stadium was built on the remains of a native American burial ground. I won't believe otherwise unless I am shown photographic evidence of the foundations.

We do have some pretty extraordinary moments.

However, we don’t help ourselves, we knew we needed CB cover and we knew we needed Maddison cover if Lo Celso was not the man.

The showers of shite that we purchase never get injured, but dare to make some good signings and wallop, off they go for months injured, never ever something trivial is it ?

Nah. Every club gets key, terrible injuries and has mini crisis points in a season and fans of every club think they're getting hard done by.

We have no depth so it feels worse.

We do have some pretty extraordinary moments.

However, we don’t help ourselves, we knew we needed CB cover and we knew we needed Maddison cover if Lo Celso was not the man.
I agree that the squad was bare bones and criticised Levy for it all summer, and continue to criticise him for it.

However you can't mandate luck like ours, We have literally lost our best two players at the worst possible time of the season going into our toughest run for the best part of two months if reports are to be believed.

Not many teams could absorb a hit like that and still push for a title, Maybe Man City.
But if you take Salah and VVD out of Liverpool for example they would be just as fucked as we are.

Same with most clubs.

Yep cursed, administration and wind up orders around the corner, may need to sell the stadium to fund the club, eventually the club will cease to exist, all that's left is the America football goalposts

I'll just have a word with Derek, my spirit guide. Hold on. He's coming through now.

"Fook youse fookin Southern buffties, fooook youse."

Hold on a bit more, he's getting clearer. Talk to me Derek, talk to me.

"Fooking Southern buffties, Yar all coonts da lota yerz."

Sorry, Derek seems to be on the lash again. Crashed yer car again in the spirit world did yer, Derek?

"Fook off Billy yer cunt."

No, sorry, he's fading again. I'll try tomorrow, but he'll probably have a right bad head.

opFoHFA.png

Back
Top Bottom