is it worth have a membership for next Season.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jump the Gun in Brighton is your best best bet if you want a decent quality one. Cheap ones available from Warrior Clothing. I found an unworn original (still with tags) in a charity shop in Lewes for £18. Knocked them down to £16. :kaneshh:

Picked up a pair of new Cherry Red pebble leather limited edition 1408s in Brighton for £110 (were £175 in the official shop). The black ones can only be found on Ebay (up to £500). You never see the Cherries.

Gok Wan-lite
I swear by combat Harrington's from Ben Nevis ,up Royal College street in Camden town.
been wearing them since the 80s,no complaints. At £36 ,good value as well.
They don't do POW/Dog tooth check etc though. So may try that place in Brighton.
I don't like Warrior ones, the ones I have seen haven't been all that.
That aint a bad price for a pair of Dms as they are ridiculously priced these days.Solovairs are a better bet.Still expensive, but made to the original pattern and quality as the old ones and in the Northampton factory.

I swear by combat Harrington's from Ben Nevis ,up Royal College street in Camden town.
been wearing them since the 80s,no complaints. At £36 ,good value as well.
They don't do POW/Dog tooth check etc though. So may try that place in Brighton.
I don't like Warrior ones, the ones I have seen haven't been all that.
That aint a bad price for a pair of Dms as they are ridiculously priced these days.Solovairs are a better bet.Still expensive, but made to the original pattern and quality as the old ones and in the Northampton factory.

I don't buy Warrior ones. Bit cheap and nasty.

I meant 1460 DMs. 1408 is a bloody film!

Went to renew, saw I was on direct debit anyway. As Nutter said they've already added the points on, and of course I fell for it, well that and the scarf. Cunt. :pochfacepalm:

Last edited:
So what they're saying is... they can offer free worldwide shipping on Spurs shop orders over £50 (every now and then), but there's an admin charge on a payment of almost a grand.

Even though we now live in a world where you can do contactless payment for a mars bar at no additional charge.

Yeah, it really is taking the piss. Hate it when venues do the same thing for ordering tickets for gigs. It's essentially a ransom on letting you buy something.
Only saw Mars Bar.

Went to renew, saw I was on direct debit anyway. As Nutter said they've already added the points on, and of course I fell for it, well that and the scarf. Cunt. :pochfacepalm:
Better be one muthafuckin good scarf cos I can't see much else above more T's &C's & Legal salad. Gets more "involved" every year. It really is pointless. Football used to be a simple escape. Now, you need a doctorate to get through the added terms every year.

Better be one muthafuckin good scarf cos I can't see much else above more T's &C's & Legal salad. Gets more "involved" every year. It really is pointless. Football used to be a simple escape. Now, you need a doctorate to get through the added terms every year.

It's worth it for the CL home games for me. And I'll have a nice scarf. Don't knock it Bolton.

It's worth it for the CL home games for me. And I'll have a nice scarf. Don't knock it Bolton.
It's good that you have a group with tickets to share around. :adethumbup:

Some of us who only moved down here recently have a harder time getting tickets for a family of 4. But does it make us/me lesser supporters? I guess you will say it does. Cos it suits you to slag off anyone who hasn't lived in N17 since the ark hit dry land. I have had some good chats with you (I hope) but frankly you are taking over every thread & raising fights with everyone in rotation. I just don't see why. I know I'm going to get a tirade back but I wanted to put it out there before I flounce.

It's good that you have a group with tickets to share around. :adethumbup:

Some of us who only moved down here recently have a harder time getting tickets for a family of 4. But does it make us/me lesser supporters? I guess you will say it does. Cos it suits you to slag off anyone who hasn't lived in N17 since the ark hit dry land. I have had some good chats with you (I hope) but frankly you are taking over every thread & raising fights with everyone in rotation. I just don't see why. I know I'm going to get a tirade back but I wanted to put it out there before I flounce.

You're an idiot. Where have I said anything like that? I've taken the piss out of myself mate, as anyone with half a brain can see. 'Taking over every thread?' Oh dear. You go on mate.

I'm in a group of 15 that has access to 10 season tickets, I also have a membership. Not sure if I'll renew the membership.

I don't know how I'm going to vote in the referendum either. I fucking hate myself - I never used to be this indecisive. :walker-scream:

The "I'm in a group of 15" gives it away

So, if I get a ticket off twitter for an away game, there's a chance I will have it checked, and then taken away because it's not mine?

Seems a tad unfair.
Nah, the person who actually applied for the ticket would have to pick it up from the away ground on the day where they'd check photo ID. You wouldn't get checked if you then bought it off them. But it looks like that's only applying to Platinum members, which there aren't many of

On the Bronze member gumpf I have just received & given what we have been told already regarding LPs being the determining factor, it says,

(Bronze) Ticket priority for League and Cup games (home and away) after ST holders

Additional ticket priority for CL games at Wembley

Clear as mud.

On the Bronze member gumpf I have just received & given what we have been told already regarding LPs being the determining factor, it says,

(Bronze) Ticket priority for League and Cup games (home and away) after ST holders

Additional ticket priority for CL games at Wembley

Clear as mud.
where have you read this?

So my Lilywhite with 250+ points is worth less than a bronze with 10 points? Or have i got this wrong?

Back
Top Bottom