Intro's

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Was on my way to work this afternoon and who did I see on my commute but none other than Gazza :gazza2:
He was just standing around chatting to some cunt in a City shirt on some corner.

I've bumped into him before, shaken his hand, said hello, thanked him for his general legendary-ness etc however I hatched a plan to catch him and ask him to give an intro for The Fighting Cock. Something along the lines of 'Hi I'm Paul Gascoigne and you're listening to The Fighting Cock podcast'

Anyhow before I got to him he'd gone :gomes:

Just got to thinking that if anyone finds any ex-Spurs players, celeb fans etc try to get a recorded shout out for TFC would be awesome.

In the meantime I'll continue hunting down Gazza :gazza:

I'm sure Trunk can do an epic 'Arry intro that would piss all over Cornwell's impression.

Maybe Robbie Keane ashaya cassha faya ashayaaaa...mashashafyayaaaaa.. erm. can do an intro.

Back
Top Bottom