Inbrahimovic .....

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Zlatan wins titles. The team he will play for will win the title next year. If it's not Spurs Spurs won't win. He's won titles in Malmö, Ajax, Juventus, Milan, Inter, Barcelona and PSG. It's the closest you get to a bank when betting for the league winner. The worst he's team ever got is second.

Zlatan wins titles. The team he will play for will win the title next year. If it's not Spurs Spurs won't win. He's won titles in Malmö, Ajax, Juventus, Milan, Inter, Barcelona and PSG. It's the closest you get to a bank when betting for the league winner. The worst he's team ever got is second.
Your logic is flawed. Those are all the biggest clubs in their respective countries.

Not saying he isn't a great player but those clubs all have won titles before and who's to say they wouldn't have won some of those titles even without him?

Your logic is flawed. Those are all the biggest clubs in their respective countries

Man U is the biggest club in this country by any objective standard. I think you mean that he was at the most successful clubs in those countries at the time. Even so, a number of times he was the difference in a two or three horse race.

Man Utd's problem is that they haven't been at the races since Fergie left.

818fyDazmLL.jpg

I am still clinging on

We'd Spursey him up into a mid-table clogger that makes Rasiak look World Class!!

I don't even know what to think of this guy. Would he upset our balance? Or fire us to the title? His arrogance and sheer desire to be a maverick worry me...but fuck me he's a hell of a player.

ZLATAN WIN TITLES... the worst he's ever got is 2nd...
ian-thorpe.jpg

We should just sign Ian Thorpe and see how long it takes anyone to notice...

thorpe-ibrahimovic.jpg

It's really funny how as Tottenham supporters we've been told for years that we can't sign world class players without offering CL football, and then the moment we qualify for the CL they all start signing for clubs that can't offer CL football.

It's really funny how as Tottenham supporters we've been told for years that we can't sign world class players without offering CL football, and then the moment we qualify for the CL they all start signing for clubs that can't offer CL football.

It's always been about the money in my eyes

United and Chelsea are different though.

When you can offer 300k a week players tend to forget competition. As would I.

Back
Top Bottom