In our ranks there's...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The cunts around me were more depressing than the result.

I think I may come to blows before too long. Probably when I tell the cunt next to me he sounds more whingey than Deirdre Barlow on blob. He'll probably do me but I can't contain it much longer.

When Naughton came on for Walker the other week he piped up "well Rose will have to go on the right because that useless wanker Naughton can't even play left back, so he'll never cope out of position on the right". I told him that Naughton's natural position is right back and that we bought him as a right back because he is a right back and has been playing out of position at left back. The clever reply I got? "He's still a useless cunt". Me: "what ended your professional career?"

And then I've got the lady in front who covers her ugly fucking ears when I sing.

:gylfi:

Can I just say, this isn't funny or meant to be funny. It's fucking shit but that's how it is lately.

I have to say that I was genuinely upset yet again by our home support. If it wasn't for the fact that relinquishing my season ticket is just not an option then I'd stop going to home games. Why do people come to watch us and moan for an hour and a half? Somethings seriously wrong at Spurs!! We need to cull a few supporters at the Lane.

I have to say that I was genuinely upset yet again by our home support. If it wasn't for the fact that relinquishing my season ticket is just not an option then I'd stop going to home games. Why do people come to watch us and moan for an hour and a half? Somethings seriously wrong at Spurs!! We need to cull a few supporters at the Lane.
What - for half time entertainment?
(might be good to get some Dexter sheeting out, the pitch is looking pretty shabby)
Good call, might stop the whining and start the singing again

Last edited:
I actually thought the atmosphere was pretty good/better than usual last night? Maybe except for the immediate sighs of disappointment when anything went wrong. Although sometimes it's difficult not to make a noise of frustration when the simplest of passes is fucked up.

As for Park Lane, it's slowly becoming more and more sanitised..(which is what the club wanted)

Back
Top Bottom