Immediate Need for Center Back(s)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looklikemodric on SC:
"livermore will be used as a centre back certainly converted to one. I have been banging on about this for ages,he reminds me of ledley when he broke into the first team. Jake can become a cracking centre back but he has to learn quickly. This positional change has been mooted since harry was there.

Kaboul is still injured his knee swells, it is not severe but 100% he is not. He can train but not everyday (exactly like ledley) its not permanent so do not panic."

At the current time could be used as cover as we're lacking in the department at the mo.
Great tackler, determination, can pick up the pace when needed, would just need to be more sure of his decision making in and around our own penalty area.
Can't see him getting much game time in midfield this season.

Just a thought.

At the current time could be used as cover as we're lacking in the department at the mo.
Great tackler, determination, can pick up the pace when needed, would just need to be more sure of his decision making in and around our own penalty area.
Can't see him getting much game time in midfield this season.

Just a thought.
We can't have a dwarf playing CB. Parker is no Cannavaro in the air.

Parker, Huddlestone and Livermore are not good enough to 'do a job' at centre-back at this level. They will get ripped to fucking shreds by decent forward movement and good strikers.

Looklikemodric on SC:
"livermore will be used as a centre back certainly converted to one. I have been banging on about this for ages,he reminds me of ledley when he broke into the first team. Jake can become a cracking centre back but he has to learn quickly. This positional change has been mooted since harry was there.

Kaboul is still injured his knee swells, it is not severe but 100% he is not. He can train but not everyday (exactly like ledley) its not permanent so do not panic."

Reading what these 'ITK's write seriously hurts my head :walkerwtf:

:avbwtf:pUNCTUATION:avbwtf:

Back
Top Bottom