image thread: thfc looky-likey

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

inspired by some wicked platinum coast ganja i've come up with an interesting new diversion...

jar jar binks in a tottenham shirt...?
Benoit-Assou-Ekotto280.jpg

disco benny from a galaxy far, far away….?
Jjportrait.jpg

are they by any chance related?

Here's a few professional lookalikes of ex-Spurs players, see if you can spot who they are supposed to be.

Maradonna-Carlos-Soto-197x300.jpg

Gary-Lineker-Danny-Ashton1-300x268.jpg

751-22261-210x300.jpg

Terry-Venables-Ron-Hockton-289x300.jpg

Teddy-Sheringham-Michael-Napier-161x300.jpg

p_gascoigne_lge1-224x300.jpg

175-175-262x300.jpg

Peter-Crouch-Mathew-Thomas1-156x300.jpg

Bit of a clue on this one, although he's probably the best one

Glen-Hoddle-Richard-Bey-191x300.jpg

And finally, you have to feel sorry for this poor lad...

Sol-Campbell-Jermaine-Liburd-265x300.jpg

Could honestly only get a couple of them. The Gazza one look like the sort of bloke you'd see in a Wetherspoons drunk at 11.30 in the morning (no offence meant to there real Gazza there obvs)

OK... let's start with the 'keepers shall we?

[centre]
Ron-Perlman_hellboy.jpg

------- BRAD -------

2006242039341164422374.jpg

------ CARLO -------

PA-6353826.jpg

----- PING-PINGOMES! -----[/centre]

Smolik said:
Could honestly only get a couple of them. The Gazza one look like the sort of bloke you'd see in a Wetherspoons drunk at 11.30 in the morning (no offence meant to there real Gazza there obvs)

who would normally be cunted off his tits by 9 37 in the am.

phat stuff so far, bredrins. i and i is tryin' to do mo' but dis wi-fi connexion's bare mash up. ja bless.

Back
Top Bottom