If you could be Levy for a day..

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd put in ridiculous offers for the scums players that they would not be able to turn down, offer them all ridiculous wages, then pull out of the deal last minute just because fuck Woolwich.

usa-soccer-meme-1.png

"Did someone mention free?" :levywhoa:

I'd go on some deluded up-itself 'Spurs' messageboard filled with people who claim to be ITK and call them out one by one, ending their ITK 'careers' for good. However this would be difficult while using my laptop, as my lap would be otherwise engaged for 90% of the day by various ladies performing unspeakable acts upon 'little Levy' in such establishments as the Rainbow Sports Bar in Shoreditch.

I'd do a big shit, wrap it in newspaper, place it by Wenger's front door, proceed to set it alight and ring the doorbell before hiding behind some bushes to watch what happened next.

Back
Top Bottom