If we get Sahin as part of the Modric deal...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ghaly Mk.II if you ask me... he'll be taking his shirt off and throwing it down in disgust by Christmas!!

I don't think so 1882. If he's playing, which I imagine he would be then he'll be happy enough. If we get 30m and Sahin for Modric I'd take that. (Although I'd rather Modric didn't want to leave and signed a 4 year contract extension)

Smoked Salmon said:
Sahin has said today that he's not leaving RM.

Ah, if only we could replace the word 'Sahin' with 'Modric' and RM for 'TH'... ah well, shame Modders can't show the same amount of Loyalty and belief in Spurs as Bale clearly has... (plus £Stupid-amounts-a-week can't hurt!!!)

Modric will go but there won't be any swap. We might be treated nicely in a deal later on because of it though...

Thats it. I want that wee rat out of this club right fucking now. Did you read what he said about 'not being able to achieve his dream here?' He's a mercenary, greedy little cunt and he's disrespected this club once too often. I actually hope he isn't here come the start of the season. He's really starting to get on my tits. If you're gonna leave a club at least have the respect to keep your mouth shut.

TheSprocketMan said:
Thats it. I want that wee rat out of this club right fucking now. Did you read what he said about 'not being able to achieve his dream here?' He's a mercenary, greedy little cunt and he's disrespected this club once too often. I actually hope he isn't here come the start of the season. He's really starting to get on my tits. If you're gonna leave a club at least have the respect to keep your mouth shut.
He's just another Berbatov. Let his own hype go to his head and thinks he's in control. His agent clearly hasn't learned anything from last year though.

It will be interesting to watch him get the hump at Real once he realises he's just a squad playwer there.

Smoked Salmon said:
It will be interesting to watch him get the hump at Real once he realises he's just a squad playwer there.
Can't wait. As I posted in the transfer discussion thread:

Mou no sólo ve al croata como mediapunta, sino también como centrocampista, para jugar al lado de Xabi Alonso en partidos ante rivales de menor entidad.
Modrić will be useful against lesser sides, Mourinho believes, according to Marca.

I want Modric to go, yes he is a great player but his attitude towards the club is pissing me off. I'd be half tempted to make him see out his contract on the bench

As for Sahin, he is a good player but I think he'll struggle in the Premier League and I think he will throw his dummy out of pram on a few occasions

Are Real the kind of team that would even swap players? Besides isn't Modric to them the shiny toy that the other kid has, until they get it and realise its not so special?

Just sell the rat faced cunt and get it over with. We were there before him and will be here long after him. If he thinks he is too 'big' for our club then let him go and rot on some other clubs bench.

What I don't want is for this to strech out till the end of Aug and screw up our start to the season.

Are you guys so fucking Naive not to realize how good a player of Luka really is? Fucking hell man, get your head out your ass and start paying attention. Once he goes you will understand why Levy wanted to keep him so badly.

Why would you want him to go? He's our best player on the squad and he controls the game brilliantly. The reason chelsea were shit with AVB last season was because they didn't have a luka, why do you think they made a bid of 40m quid for him.

If we'd sold Luka to them, we wouldn't be in talks with AVB right now, that's for sure.

And if we are going to have to sell him it better not be to another English team because all them cunts are just money hungry whores who have a bunch of cunts buying their shirts and tickets to act like they're fans of the club when all these assholes want is to be apart of something and want to be above everyone else because they're inbred parents produced an ugly ass kid to walk around show boating his brand new t shirt which he spent his fucking benefits on to just act like he's special.

Sell him to Real madrid or any other non-english team, or don't sell him at all. And fuck Woolwich and chelsea, pieces of shit who can't even pile a fucking sentence together without choking on their own spit. Ugly ass cunts

And don't ever say some stupid shit like that again or you'll make all Spurs fans look as stupid as you are.

Just be thankful we don't have Piers morgan supporting our club.

Pyro_era said:
Are you guys so fucking Naive not to realize how good a player of Luka really is? Fucking hell man, get your head out your ass and start paying attention. Once he goes you will understand why Levy wanted to keep him so badly.

Why would you want him to go? He's our best player on the squad and he controls the game brilliantly. The reason chelsea were shit with AVB last season was because they didn't have a luka, why do you think they made a bid of 40m quid for him.

If we'd sold Luka to them, we wouldn't be in talks with AVB right now, that's for sure.

And if we are going to have to sell him it better not be to another English team because all them cunts are just money hungry whores who have a bunch of cunts buying their shirts and tickets to act like they're fans of the club when all these assholes want is to be apart of something and want to be above everyone else because they're inbred parents produced an ugly ass kid to walk around show boating his brand new t shirt which he spent his fucking benefits on to just act like he's special.

Sell him to Real madrid or any other non-english team, or don't sell him at all. And fuck Woolwich and chelsea, pieces of shit who can't even pile a fucking sentence together without choking on their own spit. Ugly ass cunts

And don't ever say some stupid shit like that again or you'll make all Spurs fans look as stupid as you are.

Me thinks the Croatian fans are getting itchy that they will have no mascots left.

Smoked Salmon said:
Pyro_era said:

Me thinks the Croatian fans are getting itchy that they will have no mascots left.

tumblr_lr0qniA8V71qiunvpo1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom