If spurs win the league I will..

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Basically, everything I care about - other than Spurs - is at risk. I would have no control over my reaction or my ongoing behaviour for a period of time. That puts my job and my family in jeopardy. I may simply get a tattoo and just wind up a few people a bit too much. But I don't think I have the self control. It's likely to be drunken, ridiculous and damaging. But bring it on. I want to feel it. I want to live it. Tottenham Hotspur is more me than anything else I have known in my life. If we do this, it is going to be truly unreal. COYS.
Might be worth taking a week off work if it looks like it's going to happen. That would limit the potential damage. If not it will be a week with "the flu" for a lot of yids.

Back
Top Bottom