I fucking hate West Ham fans. ps can we get this guy into trouble?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

my mate sent me this screenshot from his fb news feed with a post some guy he knew at uni who is a cunt. just goes to show how inbred and scummy those lot are. can we get him into trouble for this?

2agftf.jpg

Last edited:
The picture can't be seen..

If it's anti-semitic or racist then yes you can get him in trouble but a better option would be to find his address and post it on her..

Just send the pricks post and details all over the place, that will fix him.

Last edited:
Not nice but then some of our fans aren't much better at times. On the way to Upton Park station after the game Saturday we had to walk past a housing estate with a kids play park in, some kids (of Asian origin) were playing in there not bothering anyone. Some of our lovely fans sang "your dad is a shoe bomber" and a few other bits. Lovely!

Back
Top Bottom