i am spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So the day of acceptance has arrived. I have been totally ridiculed to the point where I wanted to cry. I have had my heart ripped out as if I found my girlfriend (Megan fox for example) in bed with the closest thing to the smelly kid at school....... YET I take this all on the chin look up and say to the world....... we are the spurs..... marching forward and going to look to what the future brings. In fact I embrace it. We are the yids, a more powerful family than anything I have ever seen. Ago leta stand up and be accounted for, starting with the transfer window!!!! ........ first post please be nice

I hope the plastic can leave WHL soon though, at school I know two people who aren't plastic fans, they are both in their fifties, the over five don't even watch the matches

Ok so I'm thinking the last thing everyone expects us to do now is become more united (I hate this word but for the post I need it) .... more passionate..... more supportive.... so I will try to make double the away games...... double the Europe games and if I can every home game of next season. Why ........ COYS I love the shirt. (Hope you see what I did there?) Lol

Feel for you buddy. At a tough time like this it's best to be calm and not do anything stupid or rash.

Try killing one of her pets or burning your name on her front lawn.

He compared the pain to what he would feel if his bird shagged an ugly smelly sort behind his back, I think.

When I got into work today a chelsea mate and a spammer mate had taped pictures of their scummy teams celebrating all over my desk, keyboard, chair, monitor, etc.

Fair play to the cunts, it made me laugh.

titicus-exposicus.jpg

If only that were true...... I'm clearly not witty enough to have thought it though...... anyway today is a good day, on route to work and prepared to bring war to Tue scum and woolwich in London.(in forms or sarcasm and immaturity that will at least cheer me up until I read that we have been linked with a bid for Phil nev. You knowits coming again.

In complete honesty I didn't know that it could do that...... I'm all open for trying it in a very crowded place and being prepared to run very fast un case u am accused of something by the boys in blue (I'm sure there mist be law against asking people to get em out)

All I can say is thank fuck for this forum.

In previous seasons I would have to cope with this shit by talking to my old man, who saw the double or my two Spurs mates.

Well done lads, this is the best therapy ever!

COYS!

Back
Top Bottom