I am looking at Juan Mata

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's a likeable guy so I wouldn't want to cause too much damage to him. So I suggest going for the sawn off shotgun and taking out his kneecaps.

I once got a phone call from a mate telling me that Eboue was in tesco on Southbury Road, Enfield.
At the time I was a bit of a barmy so I was thinking to myself "Right im going to go down there and either call him a cunt or kick him in the shins..."

Arrived at the said Tesco, and Eboue was indeed in there.

Ended up having my photo taken with him...:dempsey:

I still rue the day

The massive shiny golden cock?

Yes, that's mine.

Changed my display picture now to actually represent myself. Its me. Thinking that spurs were possibly going to win the Champions League. Misguided youth.

Now apparently i've been told I look like Lee-Yong Pyo..

:avbwtf:

Anyway, back to the actual subject that this thread was started for. I went out to Donestk for the Europa quite a few years back and met the whole team at the time in their hotel before the game.

Harry Redknapp stopped to have a 5 minute chat with me and a mate. Lovely guy. Triffic was used numerous times.
Dawson stopped to chat.
Bostock stopped to chat.
Gomes couldnt speak english but still stopped to shake our hands. Love that man...

Darren Bent shrugged his shoulders and probably called me a cunt under his breath. He was one moody git.

Back
Top Bottom