Hull midfielder Jake Livermore tests positive for cocaine

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

At the end of the day they are no different to any of us. Let's just hope Jake has the courage to sort it out and not repeat the same mistakes.
What he needs is help. I hope he is willing to help himself also.
I sincerely hope that this revelation and public humiliation acts as a catalyst to help him recover.

You'd think it would be common knowledge around the club if any of the players were taking drugs.
Surely in todays game the parent club scrutinises their players health and fitness with constant monitoring and could probably determine if someone was using before they were caught.

11265227_776436332469890_4948205902267848169_n.jpg

I'm afraid I have zero tolerance towards anything to do with drugs ... they are an absolute blight on society and anyone caught dealing should be banged up and the key thrown away. People on drugs do the most despicable things.
If Livermore has got time and money to waste, then he should do some charity work and do something useful with his life.

I'm afraid I have zero tolerance towards anything to do with drugs ... they are an absolute blight on society and anyone caught dealing should be banged up and the key thrown away. People on drugs do the most despicable things.
If Livermore has got time and money to waste, then he should do some charity work and do something useful with his life.
What's your opinion on alcohol?

Pfffft...whatever. If he was binging in the corner nattering on about the illuminati being after him maybe. If he has a problem, he needs help, not judgement. If he hasn't got a problem it's just a rich kid doing what most do. People love to blow this shit out of proportion. You obviously feel different. Your perogative.
He's a fucking idiot. Professional sportsmen shouldn't being doing drugs end of. It's not hard is it? "Jake, you can earn 5 figures a week for 20 years. Just don't do any illegal substances until you've retired, ok mate?"

Absolute prick. They're all fucking thick anyway so not surprised.

Back
Top Bottom