Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When Hugo appeared on MOTD last night with after match comments he said something along the lines of "it was good to get a positive result and respond to the Capital One Cup defeat but the we need to improve if we are to keep progressing". Can't remember the exact phrases he used but they weren't the words of someone thinking of making a move in the near future. I know you can't read too much into these comments, but he didn't need to refer to the team's future and the goals they are striving for. I for one took it as a positive statement from Hugo to the possibility of him being at WHL next season. Might need to finish in the top 4 for this to happen.

Neumanator Neumanator I didn't see motd but those comments sound like a dig at the team.
He was pretty frustrated at times with his defence so maybe he was saying to everyone not to get carried away or relax.
I've actually not noticed him quite so angry during a match before.

Massive Yes. Incredible keeper, but would probably cost more surely? Remember they turned down a 20m bid from Woolwich a couple of years back, reportedly.

I'd love him but he won't sign for us

More chance of signing an actual Loris.
Personally, i want my Gomes back - the one that got us into the Champions League.

I can see us ending up with someone like Michel Vorm.

Our shopping list has gone from Llorente to Holt, Hazard to Hoillet, Vertonghen to Williamson and Lloris to Green....

As above- no Champs League the you can rip up the wet dream shopping list and start thinking about who we lose and being disappointed when Holiett turns us down for Newcastle.......still get to keep Jenas and Bentley

But if we do end up in CL- surely Alder on a free is the better bet
The first page of this thread is absolute gold

When Hugo appeared on MOTD last night with after match comments he said something along the lines of "it was good to get a positive result and respond to the Capital One Cup defeat but the we need to improve if we are to keep progressing". Can't remember the exact phrases he used but they weren't the words of someone thinking of making a move in the near future. I know you can't read too much into these comments, but he didn't need to refer to the team's future and the goals they are striving for. I for one took it as a positive statement from Hugo to the possibility of him being at WHL next season. Might need to finish in the top 4 for this to happen.

If you've got Sky, go to Sky Sports >Football>PL Teams>Tottenham>Tot v Swa Post Match and watch the interview. He was certainly pissed at the late scramble last night, but also does not give the impression that he wants to leave at all. He talks about about building for next season and how the young players in the team need time to grow! (not saying he wouldn't go if we got a huge offer - but he seems very settled here)

he is our 1 sure world class player. easily the best keeper since i supported us. erik thorsvelt was the 1st. spelt it wrong i am sure! walker was a clown. i liked robinson until he lost his confidence. best ever reaction save i have seen was by him away to city in the carling cup during the season we won it. keep hugo boss at all costs!

Most overrated player on our books by far.

Dont get me wrong hes a good keeper, bit punchy for my liking but still doing a fine job.

However the way people rave about him you would think he regularly takes it round the entire opposition and slots everytime were short of a goal or two. Its mental.

Youre all mental.

179262.jpg

Our most important player in my opinion. He binds the team together and commands total respect.

Since he has captained the team (17 games) we have only lost 3 games and taken 36 points from 54 (over 2 points per game).

:llorisunsure::llorisunsure::llorisunsure::llorisunsure::llorisunsure::llorisunsure::llorisunsure::llorisunsure::llorisunsure: YAY! It's made, my brothers. That's the 2nd time now I made one, with :paulinholol: being the other one. Decent! :paulinholol::llorisunsure:

:llorisunsure::llorisunsure::llorisunsure::llorisunsure::llorisunsure::llorisunsure::llorisunsure::llorisunsure::llorisunsure: YAY! It's made, my brothers. That's the 2nd time now I made one, with :paulinholol: being the other one. Decent! :paulinholol::llorisunsure:

Nice work, mate! Now get to work with these...

I call this one "Stoned WTF Bentaleb"

Nabil-Bentaleb-of-Tottenham-Hotspur-reacts.jpg

and this one is "I don't understand Mason"

hi-res-51403713dd0baa1892c2dac8755a1141_crop_exact.jpg

:levylol:

I tried doing it. Bentaleb's looks REALLY weird, with the light on half of his face. Doesn't look right. Mason's also looks weird. If you have any other I'd love to try them out. They're fun to make

Back
Top Bottom