Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wasn't good today. First goal definitely not his fault but his positioning was still awful. 0 chance to save a breakaway when the player dribbles into the penalty spot and keeper is on the line. Second goal I thought he made a poor decision to go down. Salah had no angle. World class keeper comes up with a save there.

Still a decent keeper, but makes his share of errors.

Watching Cech made me realise how much they have worked on Hugo's control and distribution, sure he's no Hoddle but we're not looking so nervous when things are played back. Part of this is due to the improvement in his skills but part is due to the team spreading out and giving him options when he is in possession.

I find it really encouraging to see faults we spot as fans identified and resolved by the coaching staff. I'm not for one moment saying we made them aware but we all saw a weakness that is now mostly eradicated.

DV0tP9gXcAAwWud.jpg

Back
Top Bottom