Huddersfield (A) 29th September - 3pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sounds terrible, but I am really pleased Vorm is still out.

He's just not good enough, and hopefully Gazzaniga will cement his place as backup.

It would be good for the club in the long run. Gazzaniga is younger, can be second choice and we can promote a youngster to be our third choice to also free up some space.

Sounds terrible, but I am really pleased Vorm is still out.

He's just not good enough, and hopefully Gazzaniga will cement his place as backup.
GAZINGA is the future and getting him match time is huge. Real possibility he plays against Barca next week as well.

This is Vorm's last year. He is a professional and it will not be an issue no matter how things end up as the season progresses. Let's hope we can work through these injuries throughout the squad, getting ridiculous.

GAZINGA is the future and getting him match time is huge. Real possibility he plays against Barca next week as well.

This is Vorm's last year. He is a professional and it will not be an issue no matter how things end up as the season progresses. Let's hope we can work through these injuries throughout the squad, getting ridiculous.

It's not tho.

...Double Z my friend.

image.png

Town have been pretty mediocre so far this season, simply a must-win for us. I'll go with 1-3

I want a clean sheet. Just finish a game off.

Didn’t think Wanyama was horrible yesterday and think a weak Wanyama is still a superior player to Dier. If he is healthy, which we have to assume since he is playing, he needs game time. This is a great game to do so.

KWP...can’t get a better game than this one to start your season and state your claim for playing time. With his dribbling ability and history as a winger, I would actually like to see him deployed in CM and see if we have a little Kante in there.

Alli just captained us to a win in the League Cup, can't see him being dropped.

- Gazza -
- Trippier - Alderweireld - Jan - Rose -
- Dier - Dembele -
- Moura - Alli - Son -
- Kane -​

Well i’d say this will be the team

Gazza

Trippier Alderweireld Vertonghen Rose

Dier Dembele

Son/Moura Alli Lamela

Kane.

Have to be careful. The next game is only bloody Barcelona! I don’t want to see Davies/Dier vs Barca and I think we’ll need Winks/Aurier and most imp Eriksen

Kane's activity was very encouraging in the second half against Brighton. I think we're about to see the Kane of old, overwhelming Huddersfield. At least 5, with Kane getting 3. And a clean sheet to boot.

Back
Top Bottom