How would you like us to do it?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How would you like to finish above Woolwich?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NONONONONONONO WE CAN'T BE JINXING OURSELF AFTER 2 GAMES
hlnwo_zps8ae08178.gif

This is this the most revolutionary change at Tottenham I can ever remember. We need to drop the 'jinx' fears and dare I say it, think like those ares'oles and be a bit more arrogant. The skill will be not to turn in to Chelski and/or Cityh fans... It's a tough call I know!

After the last 2 years I'm going to wait until May, even if its mathematically impossible for them to catch us we are still Spurs and something can happen.

To beat us this year they are going to have to sign at least two really top players. And I don't mean Wenger's version of a top player, I mean for real. I don't see that happening myself, and even if they did we'd still have a great chance.

The signings we have made this summer are not far from the sort of thing we saw at Chelski or Man City early on.

Back
Top Bottom