How to achieve 68 points (Part II)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

'fucks sake!

DO
PEOPLE
NEVER
EVER
EVER
EVER
EVER
EVER
EVER
EVER
EVEREVEREVEREVEREVEREVEREVEREVEREVEREVEREVEREVEREVEREVEREVEREVER

LEARN? :dempsey::avbfacepalm::avbshock::harryhmm::mong:

You do realise, that putting :troll: at the end of posts does NOT pacify the cunty gods that 'work' football!

... 'cos even in jest, you've still cursed us!

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez-ARSE!
:memeokay:

Personally i cant bear the thought of the season ending. Think about it, will there ever be a season this dramatic again?

Transfer Saga, Transfer Bonanza, Penalty Glory, a couple of spankings, a managerial sacking, interim bosses, permanent bosses, 442, adebayor, eriksen, crisis!!! Glory!!! smoke bombs, y words.....

Now imagine we finish fourth, or win the EL. This would be one of the best seasons in my life time.

Love the drama, love the shirt

actually i would do fine without the drama and just love the shirt but hey if ur into that i guess its alright

Personally i cant bear the thought of the season ending. Think about it, will there ever be a season this dramatic again?

Transfer Saga, Transfer Bonanza, Penalty Glory, a couple of spankings, a managerial sacking, interim bosses, permanent bosses, 442, adebayor, eriksen, crisis!!! Glory!!! smoke bombs, y words.....

Now imagine we finish fourth, or win the EL. This would be one of the best seasons in my life time.

Article worthy if elaborated.

It would be better than the usual cock it up at the end type of seasons that we've had for the last few years for sure!

Think we have a good chance of doing one of them though

Back
Top Bottom