Hopes for the 2023/24 season? 🤔

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hopes for 2023/24?

• Total voters
'Super Computer' predicts the league table.

Supercomputer-2023-2024-Premier-League-Table.jpg

Reckon Brighton will be brought down to earth this season. Also Everton are fucked. They are absolute dog shite and can’t sign anyone to take them off that level. Top 6 would be an achievement for us.

Cup or its another failure of a season. Top 4 did not do for us what it should of done due to the owners. Fuck their profits. Top level or Sunday league it doesn't matter you play to win things.

Until we know the make up of the squad it is very difficult to predict. Whilst I do expect the defence to be improved but doubt we will get an adequate replacement for Kane. I find it difficult to be optimistic that we will have a good season although yes I am expecting better performances but not results. I shall miss European matches and lack of midweek matches.

Until we know the make up of the squad it is very difficult to predict. Whilst I do expect the defence to be improved but doubt we will get an adequate replacement for Kane. I find it difficult to be optimistic that we will have a good season although yes I am expecting better performances but not results. I shall miss European matches and lack of midweek matches.
How do you both miss European matches and lack of midweek matches, given European matches are played... midweek?

Spurs to have more than 1000 shots during our 38 league games and be the first team to score 150 goals. Angeball in full effect.

Anything less and I’m giving up watching premier league football.

And getting my beach volleyball coaching badges.

Honestly?
I hope that WHATEVER the outcome with Kane in the next few days, it DOESN'T dominate EVERY FUCKING POST MATCH opinion this season, for EITHER scenario;

He stays: and EVERY game we lose, we're being told he needs to agitate a move in Jan as he's so much better than us... whilst any games we win, we're only winning 'cos Kane has bailed us out again!

He leaves: and EVERY game we lose, we're being told it's 'cos we didn't have Kane to score the goals to bail us out again... any game we win, won't count 'cos.... 'cos.... 'cos... Oh they'll find a reason not to make it count!

Back
Top Bottom