Hopes for the 2023/24 season? 🤔

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hopes for 2023/24?

• Total voters

SpiderSpurs

Supporter
🪃🦘 Bonza!! 🦘🪃
So, the pain is over again for another season......

till August!

No European football to side track us, so what are your hopes and/or your fears for next season?

Last edited:
My biggest hope, and the biggest positive that could come from next season is for there to be more in our squad than we're currently perceiving.

Oh, actually, Bissouma is great. Oh, actually, Porro is great. That sort of thing.

A more positive brand of football. With movement off the ball and aggression. It doesn't have to be pretty football. But with an attacking edge.

I've voted for the FA Cup. That's my only realistic hope from the choices.

I also hope we get in a decent manager and play good attacking football with some fresh faces building a new era, finish in the top 6 and give the EL a real go the year after.

I'm ready to move on from this nearly men squad and era.

1. I hope Udogie turns out to be the real deal, that helps solve one issue.
2. I hope we can reduce the size of the squad
3. I hope we get a manager who can pull the rest together into a coherent unit.
4. I hope we can bring in 2 quality defenders.

Rodon and Tanganga to Luton.
Lo Celso and Reguilon to a Spanish club.
Ndombele back to Napoli even if we have to subsidize his wages.
Perisic back to Inter.
Try and help Sess, Winks, White find good clubs.

This:

2-C328-A7-D-E446-40-EC-83-B6-ACED89377-D82.gif

Back
Top Bottom