Home to Bournemouth - 20th March

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This was a Bournemouth side full of confidence and they will avoid the drop, fair play to them.

But today we were clinical and professional, I could pick out each player and what they did on the pitch, but what's the point, totally faultless performance, I am watching bits of spurs games these days in silence and awe at the quality of our passing, movement and togetherness as a team. Long may it continue and even improve!

Perfect performance.. Could ave been 6.

Couldn't believe the space they were giving Walker in the first half. He had half the pitch to himself.
That pink strip was shocking..

Atmosphere was very good today.
Special mention to ST holder Eileen McBride.. 101 today and received a presentation from Sir Pat Jennings.

A complete performance from everyone today, kept our shape well at the back in the begging of the 2nd half when The Cherries fought in vein to get back in the game.

MOTM I'd give to Kane who was fucking amazing today, I'd have given him it without the goals, he was defending, driving forward supporting attacks, holding the ball up, bringing others into play, pulling defenders out of position. His best game for us this season.

Special mentions also to both Toby & Wimmer, not just great defenders but both are integral to our attacks, those diagonal balls especially in the first half were relentless, it was as if the pair of them had a bet who could get the most but both of them also made some fantastic vertical passess through the oppo midfield.

Whilst not at his creative best Eriksen was very sharp and his clossing down was intense.

Absolutely loved the 101 year old lady at half time, great reaction from crowd too, still can't get my head around the fact she has been going since the '30's!!!

MOTM I'd give to Kane who was fucking amazing today, I'd have given him it without the goals, he was defending, driving forward supporting attacks, holding the ball up, bringing others into play, pulling defenders out of position. His best game for us this season.

Couldn't possibly agree more.

In Kane I saw hints of a world class quality player today. I mean top 10 in the world type ability.There was a discussion as to whether he has those qualities. He is not there yet but his touch and some of his flicks to other players made you go 'wow'. It was outstanding. It is definitely in him for sure. Let's hope he can reach his potential.

bloody hell! she can tell us about 50\51 let alone the 61 season. she was at the Lane at 70K+ matches
that's a living history book I would have loved to sit down with her at a pub and listen to her tales

Yes Mate, an inspiration if ever there was one. Started going in the 30's. The reporter did ask her who her favourite player ever was but couldn't hear her answer.

In Kane I saw hints of a world class quality player today. I mean top 10 in the world type ability.There was a discussion as to whether he has those qualities. He is not there yet but his touch and some of his flicks to other players made you go 'wow'. It was outstanding. It is definitely in him for sure. Let's hope he can reach his potential.
Who was doubting?

I only see Aubameyang, Ibra, Benzema, Lewa, Higuain, Suarez and Aguero as better ST's currently.

Who was doubting?

I only see Aubameyang, Ibra, Benzema, Lewa, Higuain, Suarez and Aguero as better ST's currently.
There was someone who said, in the Harry Kane forum, we have not seen 'World class/game changing' ability from him or something to that effect. There was also chat about how good he can be, Suarez level etc.

+32 GD
crushing.gif

Back
Top Bottom