Home match vs Watford - 06/02 - 1500 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Love the posative post but are we playing with fate?
Lets wait to after the game to see where we are. I would love to see us sitting top but I honestly feel LC will win against MC. We dont want the Svum to win the PL so need LC to keep winning. They are the beter option.

We don't want Leicester to keep winning - why are they the better option FFS? WE are the better option. Stop fretting about the scum.

Well what can you say? 2nd in the league with 13 games to go, who'd have thunk it?

Another team come to WHL with one thing on their mind and once again we break through.. Something we could never do in the past. Superb team effort and great team choice from Poch, especially the two full backs, arguably our best two players today.
A team is special, their togetherness is a joy to watch. I can't remember a team with this spirit in the past.
My only fear is trying to win all 3 competitions, we could end up with none, we really have t use the full squad for games coming up.
This is a resilient team, something we haven't been able to say in the past.. It's so refreshing being 1-0 up and not having to worry about when the opposition will score..

What a season this is turning out to be.. Long may it continue.

Having watched the game about 16 times over on MOTD, I'm so happy to come on here and say I was WRONG to be so underwhelmed by the signings of Davies and Trippier. They are both fucking class. In fact, so are Rose and Walker. So whoever Poch picks out of them 4 I feel real fucking happy. And as. I type happy ...Trippier scores again

Now for Bournemouth and Chavski to both win tomorrow.
This is surreal. We`re hoping for a Chelsea win to boost our title chances
GIF--laughing-funny-LOL-haha-hehe-hilarious-fun-happy-oh-you-laugh-John-Candy-GIF.gif

Last edited:
Trippier didn't put a foot wrong today, superb performance, but the whole team was great

I love the way we win the ball back as soon as we've lost it , such a hardworking team and it's a joy to watch

What a TEAM!, not a single weak link. Whoever plays knows what to do, knows his job, knows his role in the team, wether coming on as a sub or rotating from the start it doesn't effect how we play.

Special mention for Wimmer who along with Toby and Dier absolutley dominated today.

Impossible to pick a MOTM but going for Tripier, this young man is getting better and better with every performance.

Final word goes to the fans, at the start of the 2nd half the micro Pennis's were begging to get anxious only for the brave to make their voices heard and truly lift the team.

Lovely afternoons footy!!

---------------------------Lloris---------------------------
Walker-----Alderweireld------Wimmer-----Davies
------------------Dier---------Dembele----------------
Lamela-----------------Alli--------------------Son
----------------The Lord Christ himself------------------

Thats if we dont play 3 at the back again, ive tried to make it a mean hard-working team. Alli needs to be there to get stuck in, Lamela and Son are creative and ultra hard working, Davies is better defensively and Dier and Dembele are basically Vincent and Jules from Pulp Fiction.

People saying not the same team as last time and all that fucking nonsense are the first to say "spursy" when we dont win, just because we are well within our means to win doesn't mean this isnt A PREMIER LEAGUE GAME. Theyre all gonna be tough and the way these lot played and got beat at home they have a vengeance.

No Eriksen? Sin bin vote cast.

Back
Top Bottom