Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd be happy to play Lamela in our remaining games and when he's out injured to just play Chadli now - Son can get a full pre-season under Pochettino and be ready next season. For now though, he's a waste of position.

He needs more time to get use to the BPL. Look for him to have a stronger year next campaign.

I hope you're right but I would be amazed if he's here next season

I would have started Chadli today but as we didn't I'm sure Poch was thinking about bringing Carroll on to help Walker as our weakness down that flank nearly cost us the game and I did mention it at half time

Son played for 5 seasons in Bundesliga but clearly not good enough for PL

One good cameo against Quaraabag not enough for me

Frustrating today. Made really great runs all match only to completely screw the shot or pass at the end. I think like Lamela in his first season he is trying to impress too much while he is also still not used to the league. I think he'll come good next season, but right now he slows us down too much, would probably take Chadli over him next week if Lamela is not back.

Lamela and Dembele were both poor when we signed them and have taken a while to reach their potential. Son deserves the chance to prove himself.. It's a tough league to adjust to and was signed without a proper pre season with Poch. Next season I think we'll see a better player.

We seem to often buy the unfinished product. Next season Son and Clinton should start to show why we paid a lot of money for them. If they can't improve with Poch as their coach then it's probably not the right league (or level) for them.

I like him, but it's a long time since I've seen a performance as abject as the one he delivered today.
I'd be appalled to see him start again this term. I'm far from thrilled that he might be in the squad too.

Made runs and specially in the beginng a few good runs but as usual pass to him when came was either behind or too forward. Not particularly inform either to overcome any of these funky passes and soon Son began to squander good passes as well. I have never seen him look this frustrated. One more season of trying probably warrented bc therea quality everywhere in the club from top to bottom
But imparitive not liisten to any of the imatuare posters here lol.

He has been disappointing but if his attitude is right he'll get the time under Poch to come good. Next season will be a big one for him, if there is still no sign of improvement then you expect we'll move him on.

The frustrating thing is he gets himself in to some great positions that when on form will result in goals. I'd be inclined to start Chadli next week though if Lamela isn't back.

Would have rather kept lennon.
But what do i know.

Next season is when we can fairly judge son.
If he plays much.

Back
Top Bottom