Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He was really good against Palace. He's alot more intelligent than some people give him credit for. Really good movement all game and doing his best to try and create openings for others.

It was his clever movement that drew defenders out for the Werner equaliser which allowed the slightest of space to open for him. Third goal is just peak Son. Great times run, composed finish.

As good as Richarlison has been at times, I did say this injury could have been a true blessing in disguise.

How much would Eze cost though? Should imagine he will go to the Euros in a few months time which will increase his price further than what it is already. He's 26 around the time the Euros begin, admittedly I thought he was a couple of years younger than he is.
I was watching the interactions after the game with Son and Eze and a couple of other Spurs players and they seemed very chummy indeed! Could a deal have already been done for Eze?

Cute stats but then you realize against teams like Wolves the other week he goes 90 minutes without a shot taken.
Yea, you would probably swap Son for Jansen and Llorente with your football knowledge.
Marilyn Monroe Dipshit GIF

Left wing: Son Heung-Min (Tottenham)

A return of 13 league goals is the sixth best return in the Premier League this season with Son Heung-Min shouldering the scoring burden after Harry Kane’s exit. However, by WhoScored.com’s Expected Goals method, Son should have just eight league goals. With a knack for the spectacular, the South Korean star is overperforming his xG by 4.76: the biggest positive difference in the Premier League.

Source.

How long do you think Son's next playing contract is going to be?
I reckon they should give him 3 years with an option of one year extra!

Left wing: Son Heung-Min (Tottenham)

A return of 13 league goals is the sixth best return in the Premier League this season with Son Heung-Min shouldering the scoring burden after Harry Kane’s exit. However, by WhoScored.com’s Expected Goals method, Son should have just eight league goals. With a knack for the spectacular, the South Korean star is overperforming his xG by 4.76: the biggest positive difference in the Premier League.

Source.

No complaint about efficiency, just need him to take more shots.

probably bring down XG litte bit, but I am sure he will score more goals.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom