Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dogecoin Dogecoin - Is not Spurs.... Just one of those Son-devotee nutjobs.

Dogecoin Dogecoin - Is not Spurs.... Just one of those Son-devotee nutjobs.
You don’t have to be a “Son devotee nut-job” to think that Yiddy’s take that Son was useless/not pilling his weight because he had a mediocre 5 game stretch is more than a tad ridiculous.

Sure it wasn’t a great five game stretch BUT it’s only 5 games and he did have a goal and assist against City - even Messi and Ronaldo have had more than one stretch of 5 games where they had 2 or less goal returns. In the games before and after, Son had a goal against Palace and a goal/2 assists against Newcastle. So 3 goals/3 assists in 7 games.

Seriously Yiddy should join my ex-wide in the “I’m entitled, ungrateful and have ridiculous expectations” club - when it comes this one take on Son anyway. May she burn in hell.

Last edited:
You don’t have to be a “Son devotee nut-job” to think that Yiddy’s take that Son was useless/not pilling his weight because he had a mediocre 5 game stretch is more than a tad ridiculous.

Sure it wasn’t a great five game stretch BUT it’s only 5 games and he did have a goal and assist against City - even Messi and Ronaldo have had more than one stretch of 5 games where they had 2 or less goal returns. In the games before and after, Son had a goal against Palace and a goal/2 assists against Newcastle. So 3 goals/3 assists in 7 games.

Seriously Yiddy should join my ex-wide in the “I’m entitled, ungrateful and have ridiculous expectations” club. May she burn in hell.

These bandwagoners always say that when they can't argue back when I argue with facts and stats. I've been a spurs fan since I was a kid 10 yrs before Son joined. I don't expect much from these braindead ppl who said "Son is finished" last season and "Son is not a great leader".

Poor again against a low block. Should have taken those two chances and the game is not nearly a contest. Not beating his man 1v1, or delivering many crosses.

Poor again against a low block. Should have taken those two chances and the game is not nearly a contest. Not beating his man 1v1, or delivering many crosses.
Not his best game but contributed to the victory.

Was bright in first half - getting in behind a couple of times for good chances and some nifty passing. Had an unofficial assist for Kulu’s goal by pressing hard and pressuring Turner (causing the bad pass).

Gave Richy/8s room to operate on the attack by staying wide (per Ange’s instructions) - rather than cutting inside and clogging the middle like we did against West Ham. Usually received the ball really wide and really far from the byline. So played his part in a victory we grinded out.

Got no service from Hojberg/Sarr/Skipp (no surprise) in second half after Johnson injury and went quiet. Also was getting assaulted and stepped on half the time he got the ball with no cards against Forest - ridiculous. F’in refs. Anyway Johnson should back against Everton on the right so with Kulu proving service - our attack and Son on the left should be fine.

Last edited:

I Love You GIF by Tyler Resty

Back
Top Bottom