Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What a fucking shit post. I’m a big Richarlison fan, but I’m a huge Son fan, Kane fan, Kulusevski fan. I want all 4 on fire. Son doing well is a brilliant thing for Spurs fans. I want every Spurs player to do well.

Brilliant by Son today, goes to show that being rotated, dropped, rested isn’t the end of the world. None of this play players into form nonsense going forward, start the game with who is in form/best suited for the match.
Do you really think Conte kept playing Son was nonsense and result of him wanting to play Son into form?

Shots / Non Pen Goals Last Season

Salah: 139 shots / 18 non pen goals
Kane: 133 shots / 13 non pen goals
Son: 86 shots / 23 non pen goals

:goonermong:
I've you on ignore because you're a complete cretin, who showed yourself up with backing a fat arsed waster, but I'll reply because what you've posted says nothing about what I actually said about the positions he is in and other players are in when he decides to shoot.

You've also left out the fact that Kane's lack of selfishness creates more chances than most other players, including fucking Salah. Liverpool had on average 7 more shots than Tottenham in every league game last season btw.

Last year, I saw Son noticeably greedier than any other season with other players in good positions, stats don't disprove it.

Last edited:
Typical Social Media extreme and absurd reaction ‘Tottenham fans don’t deserve Son, they ditched him when he was struggling, blah blah blah’

The large majority of fans were supportive of Son, we all know his qualities, but many recognized that based on form he might benefit from a stint on the bench. And did it work? Yes it did.

Twitter and click bait media doesn’t equal reality

He deserved to come off the bench and glad he made an impact.

Honestly this game might signal that he SHOULD come off the bench fairly often. He’s deadly when we are countering against tired legs

Imagine we had a fresh son to put on against sporting after 70 minutes

YES

if all remaining fixtures were against the league last Leicester

His goal celebrations were really interesting eh!

No smiles. I liked it. Kinda felt like "alright, all the media cares about is "smiling Sonny ". That's not what I'm here for l. I'm not giving you smiles. I here to fucking win"

I mean, no way to know what his reasoning was but clearly intentional.

Let's go, Son! Show em how it's done!

'Strictly Business'-Sonny hits you in the feels.

[insert the chest thumping goal celebration from early last season]

SHOTS OUTSIDE THE BOX HAVE A LOWER CHANCE OF SCORING...that's why they have a lower xG.

Fanboy clearly doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

Pretty obvious to me you are the "boy" who calls everyone fanboys when you cant argue back with facts. If you are not, I feel bad for you for being that dumb even after growing up.

I've you on ignore because you're a complete cretin, who showed yourself up with backing a fat arsed waster, but I'll reply because what you've posted says nothing about what I actually said about the positions he is in and other players are in when he decides to shoot.

You've also left out the fact that Kane's lack of selfishness creates more chances than most other players, including fucking Salah. Liverpool had on average 7 more shots than Tottenham in every league game last season btw.

Last year, I saw Son noticeably greedier than any other season with other players in good positions, stats don't disprove it.

Ok? Show me the stats. He's the one who created the most key chances last season. Kane actually shoots way more than Son even when other players are open. Stop fking comparing our own players to each other for no reason. This idiot thinks he can make things up with non-existing stats.

Back
Top Bottom