Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I thought we were talking about the government? Or are you still saying Korean government is also part of "some Korean" LMAO. If so, answer is NO. Korean government never reversed any of its apologies like japan. Clear?
So Koreans were totally okay with Japan when their government have apologised in the past?

So Koreans were totally okay with Japan when their government have apologised in the past?
OMG, how long are you gonna whine like a baby. Yes their "GOVERNMENT" was content until they reversed it for the first time.
I want to quit this on Son's thread but it's obvious these japs are not just content on sabotaging Son's YouTube videos but his forum thread as well. I'm done with these idiots.

OMG, how long are you gonna whine like a baby. Yes their "GOVERNMENT" was content until they reversed it for the first time.
I want to quit this on Son's thread but it's obvious these japs are not just content on sabotaging Son's YouTube videos but his forum thread as well. I'm done with these idiots.
Ha ha, you're so deluded. The Koreans were perfectly content with Japan when their PM apologised. It's only now they have a new prime minister in there are issues. I've never heard such bollocks in all my life. The hatred in Korea is so deep no apology could ever overcome it, even though they let them have Takeshima

1512e96d22d90f06f4d1c06b34cafa520400dc401cf1c647aba39bc3b7af0642.jpg

I haven’t bothered reading this thread since my last post but your post caught my eye.

Can we stop using this derogatory word ‘japs’. It’s no different to referring to Son as a gook or a chink. It’s blatantly racist and if you don’t know that then there’s something terribly wrong.

I haven’t bothered reading this thread since my last post but your post caught my eye.

Can we stop using this derogatory word ‘japs’. It’s no different to referring to Son as a gook or a chink. It’s blatantly racist and if you don’t know that then there’s something terribly wrong.
Sure... But I meant it as derogatory. Not racist coming from same race.

Ha ha, you're so deluded. The Koreans were perfectly content with Japan when their PM apologised. It's only now they have a new prime minister in there are issues. I've never heard such bollocks in all my life. The hatred in Korea is so deep no apology could ever overcome it, even though they let them have Takeshima

Let it go mate. His hatred of Japan and all Japanese renders the debate futile.
What started as a decent conversation led to Japan being behind doing a "RussiaGate" on Son's vids.

Next I will hear that japan was behind JFK.
Add to that the constant reference to "Japs", is quite obvious where he is coming from.

Back on track with Sonny...

Let it go mate. His hatred of Japan and all Japanese renders the debate futile.
What started as a decent conversation led to Japan being behind doing a "RussiaGate" on Son's vids.

Next I will hear that japan was behind JFK.
Add to that the constant reference to "Japs", is quite obvious where he is coming from.

Back on track with Sonny...
He showed where he is coming from with his use of racial slurs, but you're right, no chance of getting through to him. He has been brainwashed since birth with this stuff

I just came here to read about Son ffs.

Why dont you cunts derailing this thread just fuck off. Go start a thread in off topic for this shite, or take it to the toilet.

Either way, get the fuck off before I start issuing bin votes.

Back
Top Bottom