Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No..i just prefer Poch doesn't go and tell the whole world that Son wanted to leave.

His previous comments about us making the decision about players staying or leaving was fine (he also stated how difficult it was for Son last season). Why does he now have to tell us that it was indeed Son who asked to leave? what good will that do (especially after Son is in such good form). Smacks of him trying to justify why Son might have been sold.
I couldn't give a shit, I like & prefer the honesty.

Are you going to boo him now?

the fuck are you talking about? boo who?
i thought you quoting my post was a genuine attempt at engaging in a football discussion but i see where you're going with this now.
I am waiting for you to answer what the consequences of Poch's "stupidity" are. What are they? If you can still stand to look at the deserter Son.
I don't get it what the fuck is the big deal?

I am waiting for you to answer what the consequences of Poch's "stupidity" are. What are they? If you can still stand to look at the deserter Son.
It's not a "big deal"...it's just a stupid thing to do.

If i did something really good at work and my boss decided to make everyone aware that i had planned to leave...i would think "wtf has he said that for". It's clearly obvious that Son already feels Poch didn't fully trust him so why mention he wanted to leave now? especially considering you've already made a statement about Son's potential departure just a few days back that was perfectly fine. No need to add to it especially after a MOTM performance (somehow i don't think Poch would be letting us know if Kane or Dier or Alli wanted to leave in the summer and then decided to stay).

If i did something really good at work and my boss decided to make everyone aware that i had planned to leave...i would think "wtf has he said that for". It's clearly obvious that Son already feels Poch didn't fully trust him so why mention he wanted to leave now? especially considering you've already made a statement about Son's potential departure just a few days back that was perfectly fine. No need to add to it especially after a MOTM performance (somehow i don't think Poch would be letting us know if Kane or Dier or Alli wanted to leave in the summer and then decided to stay).
Didn't realise your were a star on the World stage, sorry my mistake. When is your bosses next press conference, I've got a few questions I'd like him to answer about your employment contract with him.......jeeez

Didn't realise your were a star on the World stage, sorry my mistake. When is your bosses next press conference, I've got a few questions I'd like him to answer about your employment contract with him.......jeeez
You're something else and it's actually quite sad. You can't engage in a debate so you resort to these sarcy posts despite me stupidly replying to your constant attempts at baiting me into a cyber argument with a genuine attempt at trying to answer your questions.

We don't have cyber beef...get that out your mind..quit trying to be some sort of internet badman with your continuous attempts at trolling.

You're something else and it's actually quite sad. You can't engage in a debate so you resort to these sarcy posts despite me stupidly replying to your constant attempts at baiting me into a cyber argument with a genuine attempt at trying to answer your questions.

We don't have cyber beef...get that out your mind..quit trying to be some sort of internet badman with your continuous attempts at trolling.
You brought up pal, I think you are talking out of your anus so I challenged your point, you then start backing up your point by talking about you and your boss as if that has relevance, it honestly has none.

So in the light of you getting on your high horse when your opinion has been challenged and the lack of a rational football explanation to support it I think it is far to say we are done.

So you prefer being lied to and spun PR bullshit?
Not for me mate.
There was another link/story in the papers this morning about him going back to Germany. By being open about it it's kind of killed the story. He wanted to leave, we convinced him to stay, he has responded with a 2 MOTM performances in 3 games. Poch is such a cunt, he hasn't got a clue, he is out of his depth, what a stupid, stupid fucking thing to do, the consequences of saying this are a disaster, right? Would love to know what you think the consequences are now?
Any player that runs at the oppo is vital in a team even if those runs result in nothing, there is allways the 2nd ball to be won when the defence has been turned. Obviously, goes without saying it is a more beautiful thing to watch when they do come off.
No..i just prefer Poch doesn't go and tell the whole world that Son wanted to leave.
His previous comments about us making the decision about players staying or leaving was fine (he also stated how difficult it was for Son last season). Why does he now have to tell us that it was indeed Son who asked to leave? what good will that do (especially after Son is in such good form). Smacks of him trying to justify why Son might have been sold.
I couldn't give a shit, I like & prefer the honesty.
Are you going to boo him now?
the fuck are you talking about? boo who?
i thought you quoting my post was a genuine attempt at engaging in a football discussion but i see where you're going with this now.

Awwwww... you guys!

it's still early doors but Lamela mkII looks a real possibility!

good to see a game where Eriksen's position was outplayed by his team mate. hasn't happened enough since the Dane's been at the club.

Back
Top Bottom