Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've been lurking these forums for a while but never posted. I don't think the majority of Korean posters should post here either, because in all honesty about 80%of us will leave when Son leaves. I didn't think it was respectful for us(Koreans) to the fans to be talking about something that we didn't know much about.

That being said, I saw something completely wrong, and the other poster lacked the English skills or cool to reply, so I did it for him. Sorry to turn the forum into a shitshow. Merry Christmas!
Just kidding, pal

Nobody should tell you what to post on here

You've quizzed every Korean? As I said, the majority of Koreans I spoke to thought he was a piece of shit for abandoning the national team

Apart from the fact that I live in Korea and probably talked to a lot more Korean football fans than you did,
lets get this straight;
How the hell are you saying Park abandoned the national team?
He was a part of every major tournament till 2011. He retired in 2014. He couldn't play as he did after leaving manchester in 2012.
Between 2011 to 2014, the only major tournament for Korean football was the olympics, which is a U-23 tournament.
Either you're straight up lying or youve talked to about three korean football fans.
Go to any Korean football forum and if you find a single poster that agrees with you, and I'll stand corrected.

Apart from the fact that I live in Korea and probably talked to a lot more Korean football fans than you did,
lets get this straight;
He was a part of every major tournament till 2011. He retired in 2014. He couldn't play as he did after leaving manchester in 2012.
Between 2011 to 2014, the only major tournament for Korean football was the olympics, which is a U-23 tournament.
Either you're straight up lying or youve talked to about three korean football fans.
Go to any Korean football forum and if you find a single poster that agrees with you, and I'll stand corrected.
He retired from the national team at 29 years of age. I spoke to lots of Koreans that said they thought he was a piece of shit for abandoning the team. Case closed.
I don't believe you're Korean, your syntax screams Japanese. If you were Korean you'd know about that hatred for Park

Last edited:
He retired from the national team at 29 years of age. I spoke to lots of Koreans that said they thought he was a piece of shit for abandoning the team. Case closed.
I don't believe you're Korean, your syntax screams Japanese. If you were Korean you'd know about that hatred for Park

Those ppl are "pieces of shit", not PJS. He did not "abandon" his national team. He retired because he had no choice due to his knee problems. Most ppl actually understood him.

Those ppl are "pieces of shit", not PJS. He did not "abandon" his national team. He retired because he had no choice due to his knee problems. Most ppl actually understood him.
I don't know, I think I agree with them. A comparable case would be Paul Scholes, although he obviously was a far superior player to PJS, he retired from international football at 30 and myself and many others thought he was a piece of shit for it. I agree, I think PJS is a piece of shit too

lets get this straight;

Do All Americans love/hate Donald Trump?

It is clear some love Trump while other hate Trump with passion. Same with Koreans. Some hate Park Jisung, feeling he has spurned National team duty, while other think he is legendary player on par with ChaBoom.... so there is that.

I am Korean, but one of the weird ones that followed Spurs even before Spurs got Son. Spurs always reminded me of Gonzaga, a relatively small team that build up and joined the ranks of heavy weight the right way (through smart planning instead of large injection of Foreign $$$).

Listen, don't waste your typing on that delusional puppy the multi

just repeat after me: F u c k off

I've been lurking these forums for a while but never posted. I don't think the majority of Korean posters should post here either, because in all honesty about 80%of us will leave when Son leaves. I didn't think it was respectful for us(Koreans) to the fans to be talking about something that we didn't know much about.

That being said, I saw something completely wrong, and the other poster lacked the English skills or cool to reply, so I did it for him. Sorry to turn the forum into a shitshow. Merry Christmas!
Fuck off
Merry Christmas though

The Multi The Multi , I literally lol'ed when you said PJS abandoned his national team. He had his knee problem and the other reason that he retired from his national team was give other players chance to play on the ground. He is very humble guy and almost all Koreans have nothing but respect for him. I highly doubt any Koreans would call him piece of shit. either you're making up the story or they are just an idiots. I'm Korean and been following EPL ever since Park got into United in 05 :)

Son has scored 6 league goals this December (and 7 in all comps in December total for the club). On top of that he has a couple of assists.. so surely he is a candidate for the Premier Leagues Player of the month.

Back
Top Bottom