Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looks like he was treated a hero....

I genuinely don't understand this kind of thing as a human behavior. I understand having heroes and wanting to meet them but some of these fans seem like they would rip him limb from limb just to take a piece home with them.

He's just a man. Not God:kaneear:

I genuinely don't understand this kind of thing as a human behavior. I understand having heroes and wanting to meet them but some of these fans seem like they would rip him limb from limb just to take a piece home with them.

He's just a man. Not God:kaneear:
Celebrity/"idol" culture in east Asia is something special.

In my wrestling fandom I have seen Japanese women throw towels at the wrestlers so that they legitimately can collect their sweat.

So yeah..... It's special

So this isn’t normal behaviour for women?

:llorishowudoin:

I've had many a lady after my scwheddy balls

schweddy-balls1_5.jpg

Apparently the Korean national team were pelted with eggs upon arriving back on Seoul.

Leave our Son alone : ostrich::wansum:

I am 99 percent certain the eggs were targetted to the thick face of the deluded Korean National manager Shin Taeyong who is right next to Son in that picture. It probably and regrettably just landed short. I see the Korean football association is already back at work trying to manipulate people with their paid Journalist and media who are all in it together sharing the joy of the shit they have been simmering for past 15 years or so. Who would in their right mind throw an egg to our Son? Korean Football Association- what an absolute fucking disgrace who are only in it for enriching their pockets. They have been wasting the talents of the young Korean footballers and underachieving every WC for Korea since 2003.

Spurs’ forward Son Heung-min was clearly affected, repeatedly staring at the egg traces on the carpet and looking close to tears???

Son is clearly affected not by some stupid eggs but because Korean Football Association has fucked him ever since he joined Hamburg at his young age. Why the fuck is he not exempt already. How did KFA manage that when he's been playing lights out since 2011, that's what I want to know

Last edited:
Spurs’ forward Son Heung-min was clearly affected, repeatedly staring at the egg traces on the carpet and looking close to tears???

Son is clearly affected not by some stupid eggs but because Korean Football Association has fucked him ever since he joined Hamburg at his young age. Why the fuck is he not exempt already. How did KFA manage that when he's been playing lights out since 2011, that's what I want to know
Unfortunately because he hasn't met the exemption requirements (thanks Leverkusen.)

What's with the bold text?

Who are all of these dips not even realizing they're in the presence of Tottenham royalty?

Doesn't look like Tottenham. Might be West Hampstead maybe. An affluent area anyway. London's just like that generally, people go about their business and look straight ahead, everyone's got some place to get to.

Doesn't look like Tottenham. Might be West Hampstead maybe. An affluent area anyway. London's just like that generally, people go about their business and look straight ahead, everyone's got some place to get to.
It's Hampstead. Dembele, Lloris, Eriksen, Dier, Dele (think he's another pad in Herts somewhere too), Llorente, Vertonghen, Lamela, Alderweireld, Moura all live there.

I'd take a guess that Aurier, Wanyama, Sisssoko, Janssen, Tripps & Sanchez do too. I think I read somewhere that Foyth rents a place not far from Hotspur Way (Essex/Herts), if so then he joins Rose, Kane, Vorm, Winks and I think Vorm.

ComplicatedPaleArmyant-max-1mb.gif

It's Hampstead. Dembele, Lloris, Eriksen, Dier, Dele (think he's another pad in Herts somewhere too), Llorente, Vertonghen, Lamela, Alderweireld, Moura all live there.

I'd take a guess that Aurier, Wanyama, Sisssoko, Janssen, Tripps & Sanchez do too. I think I read somewhere that Foyth rents a place not far from Hotspur Way (Essex/Herts), if so then he joins Rose, Kane, Vorm, Winks and I think Vorm.

Back
Top Bottom