Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

SHM at 1:15.
FYI, the old guy is the president of South Korea.

That video is uncomfortable to watch to western eyes. It's like watching frightened children when an authoritarian father enters the room. I like watching air crash investigation videos and there was a whole spate of crashes involving Korean airlines a few years back with the cause being pilot error with co-pilot being unable to speak up against the captain and pointing out he was about to kill everyone. Too much saving face shit in that part of the
world. Someone needs to stand up and point out that it's just wrong to send Son to sit at a desk for two years in the prime of his career. Let him do it in a few years for Christ's sake.

That video is uncomfortable to watch to western eyes. It's like watching frightened children when an authoritarian father enters the room. I like watching air crash investigation videos and there was a whole spate of crashes involving Korean airlines a few years back with the cause being pilot error with co-pilot being unable to speak up against the captain and pointing out he was about to kill everyone. Too much saving face shit in that part of the
world. Someone needs to stand up and point out that it's just wrong to send Son to sit at a desk for two years in the prime of his career. Let him do it in a few years for Christ's sake.

Amen brother, amen.

no chance that the speech was along the lines "Son, cos yiu have such a naturally happy disposition, its terribly upsetting to see you so unhappy. I know the best way to cheer you up: no military service for you. the rest of these fuckers can do double"

I hate seeing Son upset like that. its looks weird

Fucking love you Sonny. He should be exempt from military service just for knocking out the Germans (and scoring the goal that killed them off).

I just heard that if you score & win against the reigning world champions, you can be exempted from military duty
(Not 100% sure, but would be 10000% happy)

Haha The fella is getting the whole of Mexico praising him. Brazilians too loving his work, I'd never thought of the rivalry they had with Germany before (more of a football rivalry than us that's for sure). The World of football signing his name. Tottenham's World Cup!

Legend.

Back
Top Bottom