Have we signed Halilović yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mate, '97 here and while that kid is being linked to Spurs I'm browsing football forums and being too scared to try out for my school team although I love football.

Dude PLEASE go do it. I'd give anything to have those days back. Great fun and does awesome things for your character. And of course, there's always Glory within reach. Even if you're a complete wanker out there, you'll regret it if you don't give it a go. And at the end of the day, who effin cares? Do it, my man.

Mamic has told croatian TV that Dinamo have accepted Tottenham's offer for Halilovic and now everything is down to the player.

If he accepts, he will stay with Dinamo until the end of the season, and then go to Spurs

Seriously, how did we get here?
From a 17 year-old Croatian who we may or may not sign, to Rugby playing Welsh schools and soggy biscuits!!!!

That's good going even for THIS site!!!

I was born in 96....

hqdefault.jpg

We were punished for playing football instead of rugby or cricket on our lunch breaks at my school in the UK. Most people didn't play any sports unless it was in Games time slot. In Spain, we played football for an hour before school most days, an hour at lunch and an hour after school as well as in PE sometimes. I think that might be why they're so good at it. They just play the game a lot more than their British counterparts
We were punished for playing all sorts of sports - particularly bicycle polo on the 5-a-side football pitches, using hockey sticks and balls from bikes. Soccer on the hockey pitches or tennis courts also drove them mad :)

Back
Top Bottom