Have we signed Carlton Cole yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wow, twitter rumours make for a newspaper article. Apparently it was bollocks that he played.

Amazing isn't it. That a newspaper or its online equivalent would post a story based one one joker on twitter without actually researching first. I mean with so many 'sources close to the club' surely it would have been easy to find out directly no?

Articles like this just prove that anything written about transfer speculation is complete bollocks unless there's a direct quote.

Oh fantastic Ted. When was the last time you worked.....remind me again?
I guess living where ever you live, you are surrounded by dolelites, probably parents of the kids you teach? Hence you anger toward the unemployed.

Venting it at a bear on the internet is a weird way of dealing with that emotional issue.

I do work, in fact I own and run 2 companies, have 2 offices and employ 6 people.

You my friend work 40 weeks of the year, and are surrounded by 9 year olds, are a failed trader who likes to garden more than apply your skills and education.

Give it up man.

Signing off.
Ted. Ted Cobra

I guess living where ever you live, you are surrounded by dolelites, probably parents of the kids you teach? Hence you anger toward the unemployed.

Venting it at a bear on the internet is a weird way of dealing with that emotional issue.

I do work, in fact I own and run 2 companies, have 2 offices and employ 6 people.

You my friend work 40 weeks of the year, and are surrounded by 9 year olds, are a failed trader who likes to garden more than apply your skills and education.

Give it up man.

Signing off.
Ted. Ted Cobra

Come on the ted, what are the names of these companies you corporate go getter you.

*knows you sit around in your pants all day swilling gut rot and scratching yourself.*

Come on the ted, what are the names of these companies you corporate go getter you.

*knows you sit around in your pants all day swilling gut rot and scratching yourself.*
Like Im gonna tell you, dick.:levystare: Ted Ltd & Ted Inc:harryblow:

In fact a good part of my day is spent ball scratching. :ossie:

Product testing for Tennants Super probably, employees: park bench pete; Mental mickey and Kenny Samson
No, now you're thinking of your fellow educators

or, perhaps, your fellow failed hotshot trader mateys:nawty:

Anyway, keep it up, before your missus rings up and asks if you have done the shopping and picked up the dry cleaning:bmj:

Back
Top Bottom