Have we signed a Bastoni alternative yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No because he was never for sale Bremer was who we wanted and Inter wanted so they kidded us they were oddly about to sell there own home grown world level centerback so we didn't firm up on Bremer. Now they have both....

Insert stupid looking Paratici gif...

Last edited:

giphy.gif

No because he was never for sale Bremer was who we wanted and Inter wanted so they kidded us they were oddly about to sell there own home grown world level centerback so we didn't firm up on Bremer. Now they have both....

Insert stupid looking Paratici gif...

Wouldn't be too worried about Bremer. He's not good enough on the ball to mourn over.. there's a reason he's not in the Brazil squad. Not saying he's bad, he's outstanding in defence.. but not sure he's a great fit for us. Joe Rodon has better passing than him, though Bremer can carry it well in straight lines.

Never trust anything agents say. Of course Bastoni would prefer to stay at Inter but if they insist on selling him then he will go. The agent will also earn big money from a transfer, so I don't think this deal is as dead as it seems.
Lukkau was 100% staying at Inter last year too.

As it was with Lukkau last year this position gave comfort to the fanbase, i.e he wasn't seen to be doing a Bale etc. It meant when he did go fans weren't screaming.

The same could be true of Bastoni this year. Just like last year, Inter 100% need to sell, they are still fucked financially and need to raise money. I see the issue is just who they will end up selling, could be any one of 3 top-quality players (Lautaro Martinez, Bastoni or Skriniar) that would be sold, it will probably be just one. And all of them have had their agents publicly state that they don't want to leave Inter, that they love Inter (same as last year and same as Lukkau did too) but 100% one of them is going to be sold.

It's just a question of what's the best deal for Inter, how they maximize the highest sum from the player. It worked a treat for them with Lukkau last year, as they raked in ¢100m for an Antonio mark 2!!!!!

Bastoni is probably the hardest to get out of the club as he's the youngest, so he'll keep a very high resale value for some time yet (expect if he stays then he's doing as Martinez did last year and sign a new deal too to keep his value).

Lukkau was 100% staying at Inter last year too.

As it was with Lukkau last year this position gave comfort to the fanbase, i.e he wasn't seen to be doing a Bale etc. It meant when he did go fans weren't screaming.

The same could be true of Bastoni this year. Just like last year, Inter 100% need to sell, they are still fucked financially and need to raise money. I see the issue is just who they will end up selling, could be any one of 3 top-quality players (Lautaro Martinez, Bastoni or Skriniar) that would be sold, it will probably be just one. And all of them have had their agents publicly state that they don't want to leave Inter, that they love Inter (same as last year and same as Lukkau did too) but 100% one of them is going to be sold.

It's just a question of what's the best deal for Inter, how they maximize the highest sum from the player. It worked a treat for them with Lukkau last year, as they raked in ¢100m for an Antonio mark 2!!!!!

Bastoni is probably the hardest to get out of the club as he's the youngest, so he'll keep a very high resale value for some time yet (expect if he stays then he's doing as Martinez did last year and sign a new deal too to keep his value).
You make a sound point....but just lookat the Lukaku Chelsea got. We don't need any if the turning up behaving like they have been exiled from paradise. We need to go get Torres looking like the last best show in town.

You make a sound point....but just lookat the Lukaku Chelsea got. We don't need any if the turning up behaving like they have been exiled from paradise. We need to go get Torres looking like the last best show in town.

Lukaku ended up with a manager that didn't want him and in a system that doesn't suit him.... That wouldn't be the case with Bastoni.

I remember my dad took me to the theater to watch this not knowing all the sex in it.
I had the time of my life. My dad was like fuuuuuuck~~~

All the sex in it??

I now realise I can remember nothing about this film at all. Nothing!! Think they are in a bar?? With sex???

High chance I watched this under the influence of something or other.

Goes off to check Netflix.

Back
Top Bottom